In the English Premier League 2019-20, we have Southampton squaring off against Crystal Palace at St. Mary’s Stadium, England. This match will be taking place on December 28, 2019, at 8:30 PM IST.
In English Premier League 2019-2020, Southampton takes the fourteenth position in the league table with twenty-one points in their account. They have played nineteen matches so far in this league. Of that, they won six matches and lost ten matches. Three matches were ended in a draw. Their last match was against the Chelsea team. In that match, SOU played well and won the match with 2-0. They never admit the opponent team to hit the goal in that match. Previous to this match, they played against the Aston Villa team. In that match also, the Southampton team played well and won the match with 3-1. After two defeats, they scored two successes in the last two matches. They are back to form and if they keep this, they will be moved forward in the points table. Let’s see whether they keep the form or not.
Crystal Palace takes the ninth position in the English Premier League 2019-2020 league points table with twenty-six points in their account. So far they have played nineteen matches in this league. Of that, they won seven matches and lost seven matches. Five matches were ended in a draw. Their last match was against the West Ham United team. In that match, CRY played well and won the match with 2-1. Previous to this match, they played against the Newcastle United team. In that match, the Crystal Palace team did not play well and lost with 1-0. They have to play well in upcoming matches to move forward in the league points table and to compensate for the losses in the previous matches.
Alex McCarthy, Angus Gunn, Maya Yoshida, Jannik Vestergaard, Jack Stephens, Ryan Bertrand, Jan Bednarek, Cédric Soares, Moussa Djenepo, Oriol Romeu, James Ward-Prowse, Stuart Armstrong, Sofiane Boufal, Nathan Redmond, Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, Kevin Danso, Yan Valery, Shane Long, Danny Ings, Che Adams, Michael Obafemi, Daniel N’Lundulu
SOU vs CRY Dream11: Southampton Fantasy Picks
- Key players of SOU are Danny Ings, James Ward-Prowse, and Moussa Djenepo.
- Danny Ings, who is a forward player and he has scored eleven goals in eighteen matches he played so far in this league.
- James Ward-Prowse is a midfielder and he has scored four goals in eighteen matches he has played in this league.
- Moussa Djenepo, who is a midfielder and he has scored two goals in ten matches he played in this league.
Crystal Palace Squad
Wayne Hennessey, Stephen Henderson, Vicente Guaita, Joel Ward, Patrick van Aanholt, James Tomkins, Scott Dann, Cheikhou Kouyaté, Mamadou Sakho, Jeff Schlupp, Gary Cahill, Ryan Inniss, Martin Kelly, Jairo Riedewald, Luka Milivojevic, Max Meyer, Wilfried Zaha, James McArthur, James McCarthy, Víctor Camarasa, Jordan Ayew, Andros Townsend, Christian Benteke, Connor Wickham
SOU vs CRY Dream11: Crystal Palace Fantasy Picks
- Key players of CRY are Jordan Ayew, Wilfried Zaha, and Luka Milivojevic.
- Jordan Ayew, who is a forward player of the team and he has scored four goals in seventeen matches he played so far in the league.
- Wilfried Zaha is a midfielder and he has scored three goals in eighteen matches he played in this league.
- Luka Milivojevic, who is a midfielder of the team and he has scored two goals in seventeen matches he played so far in the league.
SOU vs CRY Recent Form
Southampton: W W L L W
Crystal Palace: W L D D W
Southampton vs Crystal Palace Dream11 Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://t.me/free_fantasy_predictions.