SHF vs ARS Dream11 Prediction | FA Cup | Dream11 Football Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the FA Cup, we have Sheffield United squaring off against Arsenal at Bramall Lane. This match will be taking place on Sunday, June 28, 2020 05:30 PM.
FA Cup – Match Details
In English FA Cup 2019/2020, Sheffield United has been played against Reading in the past match, in which SHF has dominated the game by scoring two objectives, while the adversary has been left with just a single objective. Preceding this match, SHF has gone head to head against Millwall, in which SHF has scored two objectives, while MIL has left with none, which finished in an annihilation for SHF. SHF should remain on this triumph track, so as to win this quarter last match of the period.
In English FA Cup 2019/2020, Arsenal has coordinated facing Portsmouth in the ongoing match, in which ARS has dominated the game with the score of 0-2 objectives. Prior to this match, ARS has played against AFC Bournermouth, in which ARS has scored twice as the adversary, with the score of 1-2 objectives. ARS should take more successes later on matches, too.
Sheffield United Squad
Jake Eastwood, Simon Moore, Dean Henderson, Michael Verrips, Phil Jagielka, Enda Stevens, Jack Robinson, John Egan, Panagiotis Retsos, George Baldock, Kieron Freeman, Jack O’Connell, Chris Basham, Kean Bryan, Jack Rodwell, Ravel Morrison, Oliver Norwood, Ben Osborn, John Lundstram, John Fleck, Ricky Holmes, Luke Freeman, Sander Berge, Billy Sharp, Callum Robinson, Lys Mousset, David McGoldrick, Oliver McBurnie, Leon Clarke, Richairo Zivkovic
Sheffield United Playing 11 (Expected)
- Simon Moore
- Phil Jagielka
- Jack Robinson
- John Lundstram
- Oliver Norwood
- Sander Berge
- Lys Mousset
- Oliver McBurnie
- David McGoldrick
- Richairo Zivkovic
- Jack Rodwell
SHF vs ARS Dream11: Sheffield United Fantasy Picks
- Key players of SHF are Callum Robinson, Muhamed Besic and Billy Shrap.
- Callum Robinson, who is a forward player of the team, has scored 1 goal in the total of 2 matches played.
- Muhamed Besic, who is a defender of the team, has scored 1 goal in 2 games played.
- Billy Shrap, who is a forward player of the team, has scored 1 goal in 2 matches played so far.
Bernd Leno, Matt Macey, Emiliano Martinez, Sead Kolasinac, David Luiz, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Shkodran Mustafi, Calum Chambers, Hector Bellerin, Ainsley Maitland Niles, Cedric Soares, Rob Holding, Kieran Tierney, Pablo Mari, Mesut Ozil, Granit Xhaka, Dani Ceballos, Joe Willock, Reiss Nelson, Nicolas Pepe, Lucas Torreira, Matteo Guendouzi, Bukayo Saka, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Alexandre Lacazette, Eddie Nketiah, Gabriel Martinelli
Arsenal Playing 11 (Expected)
- Emiliano Martinez
- Rob Holding
- Sead Kolasinac
- Shkodran Mustafi
- Granit Xhaka
- Ainsley Maitland-Niles
- Bukayo Saka
- Edward Nketiah
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Nicolas Pépé
- Joseph Willock
SHF vs ARS Dream11: Arsenal Fantasy Picks
- Key players of ARS are Edward Nketiah, Bukayo Saka and Sokratis Papastathopoulos.
- Edward Nketiah, who is a forward player of the team, has scored 2 goals in the total of 2 matches played.
- Bukayo Saka, who is a defender of the team, has scored 1 goal in 3 games played.
- Sokratis Papastathopoulos, who is a defender of the team, has scored 1 goal in 3 matches played so far.
SHF vs ARS Dream11 Football Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://telegram.me/free_fantasy_predictions.