SCEB vs KBFC Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2020 – 21 | Dream11 Football Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Hero Indian Super League 2020 – 21, we have SC East Bengal squaring off against Kerala Blasters FC at Tilak Maidan, Goa. This match will be taking place on Friday, January 15, 2021 07:30 PM.
Hero Indian Super League 2020 – 21 – Match Details
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, SC East Bengal (SCEB) will be gone head to head against the group Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) for the 59th match of the class. SCEB versus KBFC – faces each other in Round-2. Today coordinate forecast will be for the group Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC). It will be the 11th counterpart for KBFC in ISL – 2020-21. KBFC holds the 10th situation in the alliance standings, with 9 focuses in their record. Up until this point, they played absolute of 10 matches, in which they have won 2 matches, tied 3 matches and lost 5 matches. The absolute objectives for the group are 13 and against the group are 19. In the last match, they played against the group Jamshedpur FC (JFC) on January tenth, in which KBFC has scored 3 objectives, while the rival group has been left with 2 objectives just, which finished in a triumph for KBFC. Before this achievement, they played against the group Odisha FC (OFC) on January seventh, in which KBFC has scored 2 objectives, while the adversary group has figured out how to score 4 objectives, which finished in a destruction for KBFC. Their losing streak is 5 and series of wins is 2. Their structure in the last 5 matches is W L W D. Like the last match, they should play well in the impending matches, to push ahead in the association standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. How about we see if they will dominate this game.
Then again, today coordinate forecast will be for the group SC East Bengal (SCEB). It will be the 11th counterpart for SCEB in Indian Super League – 2020-21. SCEB holds the ninth situation in the alliance standings, with 10 focuses in their record. Up until this point, they played complete of 10 matches, in which they have won 2 matches, tied 4 matches and lost 4 matches. The absolute objectives for the group are 10 and against the group are 15. In the last match, they played against the group Bengaluru FC (BFC) on January ninth, in which SCEB has scored one objective, while the rival group has been left with none, which finished in a triumph for SCEB. Before this achievement, they played against the group FC Goa (FCG) on January sixth, in which both the groups have figured out how to score one objective in every one of their record, which finished in a draw for both the groups. Their structure in the last 5 matches is W D W D. Like the last matches, they should keep up the series of wins in the impending matches, to push ahead in the alliance standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. How about we see if they will dominate this game.
SCEB vs KBFC – Recent Form
SC East Bengal: W D W D D
Kerala Blasters FC: W L L W D
SC East Bengal Squad
Sankar Roy, Rafique Ali Sardar, Debjit Majumder, Mirshad Michu, Gurtej Singh, Daniel Fox, Anil Chawan, Rana Gharami, Narayan Das, Samad Mallick, Lalramchullova, Abhishek Ambekar, Matti Steinmann, Mohammed Rafique, Wahengbam Angousana Luwang, Eugeneson Lyngdoh, Jacques Maghoma, Anthony Pilkington, Bikash Jairu, Sehnaj Singh, Surchandra Singh, C.K. Vineeth, N Rohen Singh, Harmanpreeth Singh, Milan Singh, Haobam Tomba Singh, Jeje Lalpekhlua, Balwant Singh, Yumnam Gopi Singh, Aaron Amadi-Holloway, Girik Mahesh Khosla, Loken Meitei, Mohammed Irshad
SC East Bengal Playing 11 (Expected)
- Debjit Majumder
- Scott Neville
- Mohammed Irshad
- Jacques Maghoma
- Anthony Pilkington
- Matti Steinmann
- Jeje Lalpekhlua
- Narayan Das
- Daniel Fox
- Mohammed Rafique
- CK Vineeth
SCEB vs KBFC Dream11: SC East Bengal Fantasy Picks
- Jeje Lalpheklua, who is a forward player from Indian signings. He is one of the best forwards in the country. He is coming back from an injury and hasn’t played in a competitive game in the ISL since February 28th, 2019. Since then, he has been recuperating and undergoing rehabilitation. Previously, he had spent five years with Chennaiyin FC.
- Eugeneson Lyngdoh, who is a central midfielder. He has signed for the Blues from Royal Wahingdoh in the I-League and also went on to play for the national side. He returned to Bengaluru FC last season but managed just two appearances before making the move to SC East Bengal this season.
- Daniel Fox, who is a central defender player. His leadership skills and experience at the top level of English football will allow East Bengal to maintain composure and balance at the back.
- Scott Neville, who is an Australian centre-back defender player. Fox will be helped out by Scott Neville who has a knack of shifting right and going up the pitch.
- Anthony Pilkington, who is a midfielder. He has scored 2 goals in a 3-1 win over Kerala Blasters in a pre-season 2020-21 friendly match.
Kerala Blasters FC Squad
Bilal Khan, Prabhsukhan Gill, Albino Gomes, Muheet Shabir, Sandeep Singh, Nishu Kumar, Yendrembam Meitei, Jessel Carneiro, Abdul Hakku Nediyodath, Costa Nhamoinesu, Lalruatthara, Seityasen Singh, Rohit Kumar, Facundo Pereyra, Moirangthem Givson Singh, Jeakson Thounaojam, Nongdamba Naorem, Rahul Kannoly, Sahal Abdul Samad, Ayush Adhikari, Sergio Cidoncha, Vicente Gómez, Ritwik Kumar Das, Arjun Jayaraj, Lalthathanga Khawlhring, Bakary Koné, Prasanth Karuthadathkuni, Jordan Murray, Shaiborlang Kharpan, Naorem Mahesh Singh, Gary Hooper
Kerala Blasters FC Playing 11 (Expected)
- Albino Gomes
- Bakary Kone
- Costa Nhamoinesu
- Vicente Gomez
- Rahul KP
- Gary Hooper
- Jessel Carneiro
- Sergio Cidoncha
- Facundo Pereyra
SCEB vs KBFC Dream11: Kerala Blasters FC Fantasy Picks
- Gary Hooper, who is a forward player. He has a reputation for scoring goals in almost all clubs that he has played so far. He has been featured in several top-flight leagues over the years, including the Scottish division with Celtic, where he played in the UEFA Champions league, and won two league titles. He has also played in the English Premier League with Norwich City.
- Vicente Gomez, who is a defensive midfielder. Similar to Gary Hooper, he also boasts of extraordinary experience when it comes to playing top-flight football. He has played all his football in Spain and the ISL will be his first assignment outside the country.
- Nishu Kumar, who is a defender player. He was the highest-paid player in the ISL following his transfer from Bengaluru FC to Kerala Blasters FC.
- Sahal Abdul Samad, who is a midfielder. His consistent performances in the ISL have not only won him accolades with Kerala Blasters but also earned him a call up to the Indian national side. He will be expected to occupy central midfield along with Seityasen Singh and Sergio Cidoncha, with Vicente Gomez expected to occupy one of the central defensive positions.
- Bilal Khan, who is a goalkeeper. The 2019-20 ISL season witnessed Rehenesh TP occupy the goalkeeper’s spot for the Kerala Blasters. However, with Rehenesh moving to Jamshedpur FC, the onus has fallen on young Bilal Khan, who signed with Kerala Blasters last season. He has previously played for Real Kashmir and Gokulam Kerala, both clubs where he was the first-choice keeper. He will be the number one for the Blasters this season as well.
SCEB vs KBFC Dream11 Football Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://telegram.me/free_fantasy_predictions.