SCEB vs FCG Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2021 | Dream11 Football Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Hero Indian Super League 2021, we have SC East Bengal squaring off against FC Goa at Tilak Maidan. This match will be taking place on Wednesday, January 06, 2021 07:30 PM.
Hero Indian Super League 2021 – Match Details
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, SC East Bengal (SCEB) are going to be faced off against the team FC Goa (FCG) for the 49th match of the league in Round-1. Today match prediction are going to be for the team FC Goa (FCG). it’ll be the tenth match for FCG in ISL – 2020-21. FCG holds the third position within the league standings, with 14 points in their account. So far, they played total of 9 matches, during which they need won 4 matches, tied 2 matches and lost 3 matches. the entire goals for the team are 12 and against the team are 10. within the last match, they played against the team Hyderabad FC (HFC) on December 30th, during which FCG has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been cursed with one goal only, which led to a victory for FCG. before this success, they played against the team Jamshedpur FC (JFC) on December 23rd, during which FCG has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been cursed with one goal only, which led to a victory for FCG. Their streak is 3 and streak is 4. Their form within the last 5 matches is W W L L W. just like the last matches, they ought to continue the winning streaks within the upcoming matches, so as to maneuver forward within the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether or not they will win this match or not.
On the opposite hand, today match prediction are going to be for the team SC East Bengal (SCEB). it’ll be the 9th match for SCEB in Indian Super League – 2020-21. SCEB holds the tenth position within the league standings, with 6 points in their account. So far, they played total of 8 matches, during which they need won one match, tied 3 matches and lost 4 matches. the entire goals for the team are 8 and against the team are 14. within the last match, they played against the team Odisha FC (OFC) on January 3rd, during which SCEB has scored 3 goals, while the opponent team has been cursed with one goal only, which led to a victory for SCEB. Before this success, they played against the team Chennaiyin FC (CFC) on December 26th, during which both the teams have managed to attain 2 goals in each of their account, which led to a draw for both the teams. Their form within the last 5 matches is W D D L D. SCEB, being at rock bottom second position in ISL 2020-21 points table. just like the last match, they ought to try harder to require more wins within the upcoming matches, so as to maneuver forward within the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether or not they will win this match or not.
SCEB vs FCG – Recent Form
SC East Bengal: W D D L D
FC Goa: W W L L W
SC East Bengal Squad
Sankar Roy, Rafique Ali Sardar, Debjit Majumder, Mirshad Michu, Gurtej Singh, Daniel Fox, Anil Chawan, Rana Gharami, Narayan Das, Samad Mallick, Lalramchullova, Abhishek Ambekar, Matti Steinmann, Mohammed Rafique, Wahengbam Angousana Luwang, Eugeneson Lyngdoh, Jacques Maghoma, Anthony Pilkington, Bikash Jairu, Sehnaj Singh, Surchandra Singh, C.K. Vineeth, N Rohen Singh, Harmanpreeth Singh, Milan Singh, Haobam Tomba Singh, Jeje Lalpekhlua, Balwant Singh, Yumnam Gopi Singh, Aaron Amadi-Holloway, Girik Mahesh Khosla, Loken Meitei, Mohammed Irshad
SC East Bengal Playing 11 (Expected)
- Debjit Majumder
- Daniel Fox
- Scott Neville
- Milan Singh
- Bikash Jairu
- Raju Gaikwad
- Matti Steinmann
- Haobam Tomba Singh
- Anthony Pilkington
- Mohammed Rafique
- Jacques Maghoma
SCEB vs FCG Dream11: SC East Bengal Fantasy Picks
- Jeje Lalpheklua, who is a forward player from Indian signings. He is one of the best forwards in the country. He is coming back from an injury and hasn’t played in a competitive game in the ISL since February 28th, 2019. Since then, he has been recuperating and undergoing rehabilitation. Previously, he had spent five years with Chennaiyin FC.
- Eugeneson Lyngdoh, who is a central midfielder. He has signed for the Blues from Royal Wahingdoh in the I-League and also went on to play for the national side. He returned to Bengaluru FC last season but managed just two appearances before making the move to SC East Bengal this season.
- Daniel Fox, who is a central defender player. His leadership skills and experience at the top level of English football will allow East Bengal to maintain composure and balance at the back.
- Scott Neville, who is an Australian centre-back defender player. Fox will be helped out by Scott Neville who has a knack of shifting right and going up the pitch.
- Anthony Pilkington, who is a midfielder. He has scored 2 goals in a 3-1 win over Kerala Blasters in a pre-season 2020-21 friendly match.
FC Goa Squad
Mohammad Nawaz, Shubham Dhas, Naveen Kumar, Antonio Dylan Ignacio Da Silva, Sanson Pereira, Iván Garrido, Leander D’Cunha, James Donachie, Seriton Fernandes, Saviour Gama, Aibanbha Dohling, Mohamed Ali, Sarineo Fernandes, Noguera, Jorge Ortíz, Brandon Fernandes, Princeton Rebello, Alexander Jesuraj, Phrangki Buam, Igor Angulo, Edu Bedia, Lenny Rodrigues, Ishan Pandita, Nestor Dias, Seminlen Doungel, Makan Chote, Redeem Tlang, Devendra Dhaku Murgaokar, Aaren D’Silva, Flan Ansel Gomes
FC Goa Playing 11 (Expected)
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Iván Garrido
- James Donachie
- Saviour Gama
- Seriton Fernandes
- Edu Bedia
- Lenny Rodrigues
- Brandon Fernandes
- Alexander Jesuraj
- Igor Angulo
- Jorge Ortíz
SCEB vs FCG Dream11: FC Goa Fantasy Picks
- Brandon Fernandes, who is a midfielder. In the last season, he scored 2 goals and 7 assists in 17 matches.
- Lenny Rodrigues, who is often referred to as ‘Mr .Goa’, personifies solidity in central midfield. His passing accuracy rate is 85 percent. It is the best passing accuracy rate among the Indian players in the ISL. He won the Indian Player of the Year award for his performances.
- Igor Angulo, who is a forward player. His record in the Polish league is commendable. Across the world, no one has scored his record, he score upwards of 50 goals in Polish league.
- Mohammad Nawaz, who is a goalkeeper. He made his debut when he was just 18 years of age. He has been a mainstay for FC Goa between the sticks. The previous season also witnessed, he keep 5 cleansheets and make 42 saves in 20 appearances for the club.
- James Donachie, who is a defender player. He will most likely be slotted in central defence alongside Ivan Gonzalez with Alberto Noguera providing the third option in central defence.
SCEB vs FCG Dream11 Football Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://telegram.me/free_fantasy_predictions.