In the Big Bash League 2019-20, we have Melbourne Renegades squaring off against Adelaide Strikers at Docklands Stadium, Melbourne. This match will be taking place on December 29, 2019, at 1:40 PM IST.
In Big Bash League 2019-2020, the Melbourne Renegades team takes the eighth position in the league points table with zero points in their account. It is the last position in the tournament. They have played three matches so far in the league. Of that, they lost all the matches. They never win a single match in the series. Their last match was against the Hobart Hurricanes team. In that match, REN won the toss and opt to bat. They scored 147 runs in 19.1 overs for the fall of ten wickets. The opponent team chased the target and they reached 148 for three in the same 19.1 overs. Hobart Hurricanes won the match by seven wickets. Previous to this match, they played against the Perth Scorchers team. In that match also, the opponent team won by eleven runs.They failed to manage the opponent teams and they lost all the matches. They have to play well in the upcoming matches to move forward in the points table. Let’s see whether they will win the next match and taste their first victory in the tournament or not.
The Adelaide Strikers team takes the third position in the Big Bash League 2019-2020 points table with five points in their account. So far they have played three matches in this league. Of that, they won two matches and one match was abandoned. They played their last match against the Melbourne Stars team. In that match, the STR team played well and won the match by five runs. Previous to this match, they played against the Perth Scorchers team. In that match, Adelaide Strikers played well and won the match by fifteen runs. Their first match was against the Sydney Thunder team. But the match was abandoned. They played well in all the previous matches and if they keep this, they will be moved forward in the points table.
Melbourne Renegades Squad
Shaun Marsh, Aaron Finch (c), Jon Holland, Mohammad Nabi, Kane Richardson, Daniel Christian, Harry Gurney, Tom Cooper, Marcus Harris, Joe Mennie, Alex Doolan, Cameron Boyce, Jack Wildermuth, Beau Webster, Tom Andrews, Richard Gleeson, Sam Harper, Will Sutherland, Zak Evans, Mackenzie Harvey, Jake Fraser-McGurk
REN vs STR Dream11: Melbourne Renegades Fantasy Picks
- Key players of REN are Aaron Finch, Shaun Marsh, Tom Cooper, and Cameron Boyce.
- Aaron Finch is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 50 runs in 37 balls with a strike rate of 135.14.
- Shaun Marsh is a left-handed batsman and he has scored 37 runs in 30 balls with a strike rate of 123.33.
- Tom Copper is a right-arm off-break bowler and he has taken two wickets with an economy of 8.00.
- Cameron Boyce is a right-arm leg-break bowler and he has taken one wicket with an economy of 5.00.
Adelaide Strikers Squad
Cameron White, Peter Siddle, Michael Neser, Jonathan Wells, Harry Conway, Travis Head (c), Alex Carey, Matthew Short, Cameron Valente, Billy Stanlake, Nick Winter, Jake Lehmann, Harry Nielsen, Philip Salt, Rashid Khan, Liam O Connor, Jake Weatherald, Wes Agar
REN vs STR Dream11: Adelaide Strikers Fantasy Picks
- Key players of STR are Jonathan Wells, Alex Carey, Peter Siddle, and Rashid Khan.
- Jonathan Wells is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 68 runs in 46 balls with a strike rate of 147.83
- Alex Carey is a left-handed batsman and he has scored 45 runs in 45 balls with a strike rate of 100.00.
- Peter Siddle is a right-arm fast-medium bowler and he has taken three wickets with an economy of 6.00.
- Rashid Khan is a right-arm leg-break bowler and he has taken one wicket with an economy of 5.75.
Melbourne Renegades vs Adelaide Strikers Dream11 Prediction
The team provided in this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://t.me/free_fantasy_predictions.