In the Super Smash 2019-20, we have Northern Knights squaring off against Otago Molyneux Park, Alexandra. This match will be taking place on December 29, 2019, at 8:40 AM IST.
Northern Knights are at the bottom of the table with 6 points and a Net Run Rate of -2.250. They have played 4 matches so far, and won one game, lost two, while one more ended in a no-result outcome. They lost to Central Districts in their first game by 120 runs. They also lost to Otago by 43 runs. Their game against Central Districts ended in a no-result outcome due to rains. They won against Auckland by 28 runs.
Right now Otago is at the 2nd position in the Super Smash series with 10 points and a Net Run Rate of 0.917. They have played 4 matches so far, of which they have won 2, lost one, while the other ended in a no-result outcome. In their first match against Auckland, they won the game by 13 runs. They also won against Northern Knights in their previous game by 43 runs. They lost to Wellington, in a nail-biting game, by a margin of just 1 run.
Mitch Renwick (WK), Max Chu (WK), Neil Broom, Hamish Rutherford, Dale Phillips, Nick Kelly, Josh Finnie, Michael Rippon, Anaru Kitchen, Dean Foxcroft, Christi Viljoen, Nathan Smith, Jacob Duffy, Mark Craig, Travis Muller, Matthew Bacon, Micheal Rae
OTG vs NK Dream11: Otago Fantasy Picks
- Key players for Otago are Neil Broom, Hamish Rutherford, and Micheal Rippon.
- Neil Broom scored 93 runs in 53 balls against Central Districts.
- Hamish Rutherford scored 52 runs in 23 balls against Central Districts.
- Micheal Rippon took 2 wickets in 4 overs against Central Districts.
Northern Knights Squad
Tim Seifert (WK), Peter Bocock (WK), BJ Watling (WK), Kane Williamson, Dean Brownlie, Daniel Flynn, Joe Carter, Henry Cooper, Bharat Popli, Daryl Mitchell, Anton Devcich, Colin de Grandhomme, Brett Hampton, Mitchell Santner, Scott Kuggeleijn, Trent Boult, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Anurag Verma, Zak Gibson, James Baker, Brett Randell, Matthew Fisher, Neil Wagner, Joe Walker
OTG vs NK Dream11: Northern Knights Fantasy Picks
- Key players for Northern Knights are Tim Seifert, Daryll Mitchel, and Scott Kuggeleijn.
- Tim Seifert scored 75 runs in 45 balls against Aukland.
- Daryll Mitchel hit 28 runs in 16 balls against Auckland.
- Scott Kuggeleijn took 3 wickets in 4 overs against Aukland.
Otago vs Northern Knights Dream11 Prediction
The team provided in this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://t.me/free_fantasy_predictions.