In the New Zealand Cricket Women’s Twenty20 2019, we have Otago Women squaring off against Northern Districts Women at Molyneux Park, Alexandra. This match will be taking place on December 29, 2019, at 5:10 AM IST.
Right now neither the Northern District nor Otago is doing very well in the series. Right now the Northern Districts are at the 4th position in the New Zealand Cricket Women’s Twenty20 series, with 8 points in their bag. They have played 4 matches so far and their record is fifty-fifty, i.e., they have won 2 matches and lost 2 matches so far. In their previous game against Aukland, they lost the game by 31 runs. However, in their game against Central Districts, they won the match by 10 wickets, as the latter failed to chase their total of 173 runs. In their previous game against Otago, they lost the match by a close margin of 9 runs. So one has to see how they perform this time against the same team and if they will be able to snatch a win.
Currently, Otago is at the bottom half of the points table with 4 points in the fifth position of the New Zealand Cricket Women’s Twenty20 Series. Otago has played 5 matches so far and they have won only one while losing the rest. Otago won against Northern Districts earlier in the 6th match of the competition by a narrow margin of 9 runs. Otago has lost to Wellington and Auckland twice.
Otago Women Squad
Katey Martin (C, WK), Sophie Gray (WK), Millie Cowan, Bella James, Olivia Gain, Eden Carson, Caitlin Blakely, Suzie Bates, Hayley Jensen, Marina Lamplough, Georgia Clarke, Sophie Oldershaw, Emma Black, Ella Brown, Hannah Darlington, Amanda Wellington, Bhagya Herath, Lisa Griffith
OS-W vs NS-W Dream11: Otago Women Fantasy Picks
- Key players for Otago Women’s Team are Suzie Bates, Katey Martin, and Emma Black.
- Suzie Bates scored an unbeaten 106 runs in their previous match against Northern Districts.
- Katey Martin scored 64 runs in 44 balls against Northern Districts in their previous match.
- Emma Black took 1 wicket in 4 overs against Northern Districts.
Northern Districts Women Squad
Bernadine Bezuidenhout (WK), Olivia Lobb (WK), Katie Gurrey, Alisha Rout, Lucy Boucher, Brooke Halliday, Kate Anderson, Felicity Leydon-Davis, Georgina Harris, Charlotte Sarsfield, Eimear Richardson, Carolyn Esterhuizen, Nensi Patel, Emma Baker, Lauren Heaps, Lily Mulivai, Shriya Naidu
OS-W vs NS-W Dream11: Northern Districts Women Fantasy Picks
- Key players for Northern Districts Women’s Team are Kate Anderson, Katie Gurrey, and Felicity Leydon-Davis
- Kate Anderson took 3 wickets in 3 overs against Central Districts.
- Katie Gurrey hit 90 runs in 54 balls against Central Districts.
- Felicity Leydon-Davis hit 54 runs in 36 balls against Central Districts.
Otago Women vs Northern Districts Women Dream11 Prediction
The team provided in this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://t.me/free_fantasy_predictions.