OFC vs HFC Dream11 Prediction | Indian Super League 2020 | Dream11 Football Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Indian Super League 2020, we have Odisha FC squaring off against Hyderabad at GMC Stadium. This match will be taking place on Monday, November 23, 2020 07:30 PM.
Indian Super League 2020 – Match Details
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, Odisha FC (ODS) are going to be faced off against the team Hyderabad (HYD) for the fourth match of the league in Round-1 or Gameweek-1. Today match prediction are going to be for the team Hyderabad (HYD). it’ll be the primary match for HYD in ISL – 2020-21. If HYD team won this match, they ought to be consistent within the upcoming matches to be at the primary spot. Previous year league match of 2019-20, HYD holds the tenth position within the league standings with 10 points in their account. They played total of 18 matches. Of that, they won 2 matches, tied 4 matches and lost 12 matches. The last 2 matches of head-to-head record of HYD is L L. within the last match, they played against the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) on Feb 20th, during which NEUFC has been cursed with one goal only, while HYD has managed to attain 5 goals, which led to a victory for HYD. In 2019-20, their form within the last five matches is W D L L D. In 2019-20 ISL league, HYD, being at rock bottom first position within the league standings. Unlike 2019-20 leagues, HYD must attempt to play well within the upcoming matches of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s wait and watch who will win this match.
On the opposite hand, today match prediction are going to be for the team Odisha FC (ODS). it’ll be the primary match for ODS in Indian Super League – 2020-21. If ODS team won this match, they ought to be consistent within the upcoming matches to be at the primary spot. Previous year league match of 2019-20, ODS holds the sixth position within the league standings with 25 points in their account. They played total of 18 matches. Of that, they won 7 matches, tied 4 matches and lost 7 matches. The last 2 matches of head-to-head record of ODS is W W. within the last match, they played against the team Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) on Feb 23rd, during which both the teams have managed to attain 4 goals in each of their account, which led to a draw for both the teams. In 2019-20, their form within the last 5 matches is D W L L L. Unlike 2019-20 leagues, ODS should perform better within the upcoming matches of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Since, it’s a primary match for both the teams, in order that they are going to be excited to showcase their talent by giving the great performance to the whole tournament. Let’s wait and watch who will win this match.
OFC vs HFC – Recent Form
Odisha FC: D W L L L
Hyderabad: W D L L D
Odisha FC Squad
Arshdeep Singh, Kamaljit Singh, Ravi Kumar, Ankit Bhuyan, Thoiba Singh, Mohammad Sajid Dhot, Hendry Antonay, Jacob Tratt, Kamalpreet Singh, Steven Taylor, George D’Souza, Lalhrezuala Sailung, Cole Alexander, Paul Ramfangzauva, Diego Mauricio, Saurabh Meher, Gaurav Bora, Vinit Rai, Jerry Mawihmingthanga, Isak Vanlalruatfela, Nandhakumar Sekar, Laishram Singh, Baoringdao Bodo, Samuel Lalmuanpuia, Marcelinho, Daniel Lalhlimpuia, Shubham Sarangi, Manuel Omwu,
Odisha FC Playing 11 (Expected)
- Mohammad Sajid Dhot
- Shubham Sarangi
- Jerry Mawihmingthanga
- Cole Alexander
- Gaurav Bora
- Jacob Tratt
- Nandhakumar Sekar
- Diego Mauricio
- Steven Taylor
- Vinit Rai
OFC vs HFC Dream11: Odisha FC Fantasy Picks
- Steven Taylor, who is a former Newcastle United defender. Apart from his solidity in defense, Taylor is also known for his leadership, and has captained several teams across his career. He was instated as the captain of Odisha FC by Coach Stuart Baxter.
- Marcelinho Pereira, who is a forward player and fondly known as ‘Marcelinho’. His name sends shivers down the spines of defenders in ISL. He is the third-highest goal scorer in the ISL with 31 goals.
- Arshdeep Singh, who is a youngest goalkeeper. He is coming through the ranks of Indian Football. The previous season witnessed Odisha FC’s number one goalkeeping slot divided rather equally between Arshdeep and Spaniard Francisco Dorronsoro.
- Cole Alexander has joined Odisha FC on a two-year contract period. A high-energy mid-fielder, he has also represented various other South African clubs such as Vasco Da Gama, Chippa United, Polokwane City and SuperSport United.
- Jacob Tratt is a very talented defender who can play both as a right-back and centre-back. The defender penned down a one-year deal with the Bhubaneswar-club side on Friday.
Subrata Paul, Lalbiakhlua Jonate, Laxmikant Kattimani, Manas Dubey, Konsham Singh, Dimple Bhagat, Odei Onaindia, Nikhil Prabhu, Kynsailang Khongsit, Akash Mishra, Ashish Rai, Adil Khan, Lluís Sastre, Mohammad Yasir, Abhisek Halder, Sahil Tavora, Laldanmawia Ralte, Hitesh Sharma, Souvik Chakraborty, Nikhil Poojary, Mark Zothanpuia, Sahil Panwar, Joao Victor, Joel Chianese, Aridane, Liston Colaco, Halicharan Narzary, Lalawmpuia, Francesco Sandaza, Rohit Danu, Sweden Fernandes, Ishan Dey
Hyderabad Playing 11 (Expected)
- Subrata Paul
- Chinglensana Singh
- Sahil Panwar
- Halicharan Narzary
- Lluís Sastre
- Francesco Sandaza
- Adil Khan
- Souvik Chakraborty
- Ashish Rai
- Odei Onaindia
OFC vs HFC Dream11: Hyderabad Fantasy Picks
- Subrata Pal, who is a goalkeeper. He was played in both the I-League and ISL over the years. He is one of the best goalkeepers in the country. He managed to claim the Golden Glove in the 2017-18th season with 6 cleansheets to his name.
- Aridane Santana, who is a forward player. He managed to score 9 goals from just 14 appearances, a phenomenal scoring record.
- Halicharan Nazary, who is a midfielder. He is one of the brightest prospects in the country. In previous season, he put on a few delightful performances for the Kerala Blasters FC team.
- Odei Onaindia, who is a defender player. His pace and strength ensure his efficiency and effectiveness as a center-back. The Spaniard will be expected to partner with the likes of Adil Khan and Sahil Panwar to keep the opposition at bay as Hyderabad FC looks to better their performances from the previous season.
- Joel Chianese, who is a forward player. The 30-year old comes into the club on loan from Australian side Perth Glory. While his goal scoring is the main reason for his arrival at the club. He also has a proven track record of providing assists. He recorded 16 assists in the last three seasons with Perth Glory, something he will be hoping to replicate for his new club in the ISL.
OFC vs HFC Dream11 Football Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://telegram.me/free_fantasy_predictions.