NEUFC vs HFC Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2021 | Dream11 Football Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Hero Indian Super League 2021, we have NorthEast United FC squaring off against Hyderabad at Tilak Maidan, Goa. This match will be taking place on Friday, January 08, 2021 07:30 PM.
Hero Indian Super League 2021 – Match Details
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) are going to be faced off against the team Hyderabad FC (HFC) for the 51st match of the league in Round-1. Today match prediction are going to be for the team Hyderabad FC (HFC). it’ll be the tenth match for HFC in ISL – 2020-21. HFC holds the sixth position within the league standings, with 12 points in their account. So far, they played total of 9 matches, during which they need won 3 matches, tied 3 matches and lost 3 matches. the entire goals for the team are 11 and against the team are 11. within the last match, they played against the team Chennaiyin FC (CFC) on January 4th, during which HFC has scored 4 goals, while the opponent team has been cursed with one goal only, which led to a victory for HFC. before this success, they played against the team FC Goa (FCG) on December 30th, during which HFC has scored one goal, while the opponent team has managed to attain 2 goals, which led to a defeat for HFC. Their streak is 3 and streak is 3. Their form within the last 5 matches is W L L L W. just like the last match, they ought to continue the winning streaks within the upcoming matches, so as to maneuver forward within the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether or not they will win this match or not.
On the opposite hand, today match prediction are going to be for the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC). it’ll be the tenth match for NEUFC in Indian Super League – 2020-21. NEUFC holds the seventh position within the league standings, with 11 points in their account. So far, they played total of 9 matches, during which they need won 2 matches, tied 5 matches and lost 2 matches. the entire goals for the team are 10 and against the team are 10. within the last match, they played against the team ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) on January 3rd, during which NEUFC has been cursed with none, while the opponent team has managed to attain 2 goals, which led to a defeat for NEUFC. Before this failure, they played against the team Odisha FC (OFC) on December 22nd, during which both the teams have managed to attain 2 goals in each of their account, which led to a draw for both the teams. Their form within the last 5 matches is L D L D D. they ought to attempt to play well within the upcoming matches, so as to maneuver forward within the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether or not they will win this match or not.
NEUFC vs HFC – Recent Form
NorthEast United FC: L D L D D
Hyderabad: W L L L W
NorthEast United FC Squad
Subhasish Roy, Gurmeet Singh, Nikhil Deka, Sanjiban Ghosh, Wayne Vaz, Provat Lakra, Gurjinder Kumar, Dylan Fox, Nabin Rabha, Nim Dorjee Tamang, Rakesh Pradhan, Pragyan Gogoi, Khassa Camara, Ninthoinganba Meetei, Kwesi Appiah, Federico Gallego, Fanai Lalrempuia, Benjamin Lambot, Imran Khan, Lalengmawia, Britto PM, Rochharzela, Idrissa Sylla, Ashutosh Mehta, Suhair VP, Luís Machado, Lalkhawpuimawia, Mashoor Shereef Thankgalakath
NorthEast United FC Playing 11 (Expected)
- Gurmeet Singh
- Dylan Fox
- Benjamin Lambot
- Provat Lakra
- Ashutosh Mehta
- Khassa Camara
- Federico Gallego
- Idrissa Sylla
- Suhair VP
NEUFC vs HFC Dream11: NorthEast United FC Fantasy Picks
- Subhashish Roy Choudhury, who is a goalkeeper. He was a key player of last season as he made a lot of saves to keep them alive in many games. He was mostly up to the task, barring a few fumbles.
- Luis Machado, who is a forward player. The Highlander faithful had a lot of hopes on the Portuguese winger, will add quality to the attack.
- Kwesi Appiah, who is a forward player. Bullied the Mumbai City defense right from the word go and also scored NorthEast United’s first goal of the season from the penalty spot.
- Idrissa Sylla, who is forward player. He was introduced into the game to kill time but he did show glimpses of his class with some brilliant touches and turns.
- Benjamin Lambot, who is a defender player. He showed his class today with his impeccable timing and interception. He was one of the main reasons why NorthEast United won the previous match of ISL-2020-21.
Subrata Pal, Lalbiakhlua Jonate, Laxmikant Kattimani, Manas Dubey, Konsham Singh, Dimple Bhagat, Odei Onaindia, Nikhil Prabhu, Kynsailang Khongsit, Akash Mishra, Ashish Rai, Adil Khan, Lluís Sastre, Joao Victor, Mohammad Yasir, Abhisek Halder, Sahil Tavora, Laldanmawia Ralte, Hitesh Sharma, Souvik Chakraborty, Nikhil Poojary, Mark Zothanpuia, Sahil Panwar, Joel Chianese, Aridane Santana, Liston Colaco, Halicharan Narzary, Lalawmpuia, Francesco Sandaza, Rohit Danu, Sweden Fernandes, Ishan Dey
Hyderabad Playing 11 (Expected)
- Laxmikant Kattimani
- Konsham Singh
- Odei Onaindia
- Akash Mishra
- Ashish Rai
- Joel Chianese
- Joao Victor
- Souvik Chakraborty
- Halicharan Narzary
- Mohammad Yasir
NEUFC vs HFC Dream11: Hyderabad Fantasy Picks
- Subrata Pal, who is a goalkeeper. He was played in both the I-League and ISL over the years. He is one of the best goalkeepers in the country. He managed to claim the Golden Glove in the 2017-18th season with 6 cleansheets to his name.
- Aridane Santana, who is a forward player. He managed to score 9 goals from just 14 appearances, a phenomenal scoring record.
- Halicharan Nazary, who is a midfielder. He is one of the brightest prospects in the country. In previous season, he put on a few delightful performances for the Kerala Blasters FC team.
- Odei Onaindia, who is a defender player. His pace and strength ensure his efficiency and effectiveness as a center-back. The Spaniard will be expected to partner with the likes of Adil Khan and Sahil Panwar to keep the opposition at bay as Hyderabad FC looks to better their performances from the previous season.
- Joel Chianese, who is a forward player. The 30-year old comes into the club on loan from Australian side Perth Glory. His goal scoring is the main reason for his arrival at the club. He also has a proven track record of providing assists. He recorded 16 assists in the last three seasons with Perth Glory, something he will be hoping to replicate for his new club in the ISL.
NEUFC vs HFC Dream11 Football Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://telegram.me/free_fantasy_predictions.