In the NBA Regular Season 2019, we have Miami Heat squaring off against Indiana Pacers at AmericanAirlines Arena Miami, FL. This match will be taking place on December 28, 2019, at 6:30 AM IST.
In NBA standings 2019-2020, Miami Heat takes the first position in the southeast division in Eastern Conference. They have played thirty matches so far in the series. Of that, they won twenty-two matches and lost eight matches. Their last match was against the Utah Jazz team. In that match, MIL played well and won the game with 107-104. Previous to this match, they played against the New York Knicks team. In that match, the Miami Heat team played well and won the game with 129-114. Their winning percentage is 0.733. After the hat-trick success, they will play the match against the IND team. They have 112.5 points per game. They played well in all the matches and proved their potential. If they keep this, they will be at first position hereafter. Let’s see whether they will win the next match or not.
In NBA standings 2019-2020, the Indiana Pacers team takes the second position in the central division in Eastern Conference. They have played thirty-one matches so far in this series. Of that, they won twenty-one matches and lost ten matches. They played their last match against the Toronto Raptors team. In that match, the IND team played well and won the match with 120-115. Previous to this match, they played against the Milwaukee Bucks team. In that match, the Indiana Pacers team did not play well and the opponent team won the match with 10117-89. They the success mode, they faced a defeat. But they are back to form in the last match. Their winning percentage is 0.690. They played well in all the previous matches and if they keep this, they will be moved to the first position. Let’s see whether they will win the next match or not.
Miami Heat Squad
Bam Adebayo, Jimmy Butler, Goran Dragic, Udonis Haslem, Tyler Herro, James Johnson, Derrick Jones Jr., Meyers Leonard, Daryl Macon, Kendrick Nunn, KZ Okpala, Kelly Olynyk, Duncan Robinson, Chris Silva, Dion Waiters, Justice Winslow
MIA vs IND Dream11: Miami Heat Fantasy Picks
- Key players of MIL are Jimmy Butler, Kendrick Nunn, and Goran Dragic.
- Jimmy Butler is a small forward player of the team with 20.4 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 23.44.
- Kendrick Nunn is a shooting guard of the team. He has 16.2 points per game with 13.44 as player efficiency rating.
- Goran Dragic is a point guard of the team with 16.0 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 16.86.
Indiana Pacers Squad
Goga Bitadze, Brian Bowen II, Malcolm Brogdon, Aaron Holiday, Justin Holiday, Alize Johnson, Jeremy Lamb, T.J. Leaf, T.J. McConnell, Doug McDermott, Naz Mitrou-Long, Victor Oladipo, Domantas Sabonis, JaKarr Sampson, Edmond Sumner, Myles Turner, T.J. Warren
MIA vs IND Dream11: Indiana Pacers Fantasy Picks
- Key players of IND are Malcolm Brogdon, Domantas Sabonis, and J. Warren.
- Malcolm Brogdon is a point guard of the team with 18.3 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 20.26.
- Domantas Sabonis is a power forward player with 17.8 points per game and he has a player efficiency rating of 19.65.
- T.J. Warren is a small forward player of the team with 17.7 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 15.29.
MIA vs IND Recent Form
Miami Heat: W W W L W
Indiana Pacers: W L W W W
Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers Dream11 Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://t.me/free_fantasy_predictions.