In the Indian Super League 2019-20, we have Mumbai City FC squaring off against Hyderabad at Mumbai Football Arena, Maharashtra. This match will be taking place on December 29, 2019, at 7:30 PM IST.
In Indian Super League 2019-2020, Mumbai City FC takes the fifth position in the league points table with thirteen points in their account. So far they have played nine matches in this league. Of that, they won three matches. They lost two matches and four matches were ended in a draw. Their last match was against the Jamshedpur FC team. In that match, Mumbai City FC played well and won the match with 2-1. Previous to this match, they played against the Bengaluru FC team. In that match also, the MCFC team played well and won the match with 3-2. They have to play well in upcoming matches to move forward in the league points table. Let’s see whether they will win the next match or not.
In Indian Super League Regular Season 2019-2020, Hyderabad takes the tenth position in the points table with five points in their account. This is the last place in the league table. They have played nine matches so far in the league. Of that, they won only one match against Kerala Blasters with 2-1. They lost six matches and two matches were ended in a draw. They played their last match against the ATK team. In that match, both teams played well and managed to hit two goals each. So the match ended in a draw. Previous to this match, they played against the Odisha FC team. In that match, HYD played well and hit two goals. But the opponent team won the match with 3-2. They have to play well in upcoming matches with full potential at least to move forward in the points table.
Mumbai City FC Squad
Amrinder Singh, Ravi Kumar, Kunal Sawant, Pratik Chowdhary, Anwar Ali, Mato Grgic, Subashish Bose, Sarthak Golui, Hmingthan Mawia, Sourav Das, Mohammed Rafique, Paulo Machado, Raynier Fernandes, Bidyananda Singh, Rowllin Borges, Vignesh Dakshinamurhty, Mohamed Larbi, Souvik Chakraborty, Surchandra Singh, Bipin Singh, Serge Kevyn Aboue, Amine Chermiti, Pranjal Bhumij, Diego Carlos, Modou Sougou
MCFC vs HYD Dream11: Mumbai City FC Fantasy Picks
- Key players of MCFC are Amine Chermiti, Sarthak Golui, and Subashish Bose.
- Amine Chermiti is a forward player and he has scored four goals in nine matches he played in this league.
- Sarthak Golui, who is a defender and he has scored one goal in nine matches he played so far in this league.
- Subashish Bose is a defender and he has scored one goal in nine matches he played so far in this league.
Kamalijt-Singh, Laxmikant Kattimani, Anuj-Kumar, Gurtej-Singh, Rafael Lopez, Sahil Panwar, Ashish Rai, Matthew Kilgallon, Mohammad Yasir, Bobo, Tarif Akhand, Laldanmawia Ralte, Nikhil Poojary, Marko Stankovic, Nestor Gordillo, Deependra Negi, Sahil Tavora, Rohit-Kumar, Adil Khan, Shankar Sampingraj, Abhishek Halder, Marcelinho Leite Pereira, Robin-Singh, Giles Barnes Barnes, Gani Nigam, Deyvison Rogerio Da Silya
MCFC vs HYD Dream11: Hyderabad Fantasy Picks
- Key players of HYD are Marcelinho Leite Pereira, Gurtej Singh, and Matthew Kilgallon.
- Marcelinho Leite Pereira is a forward player and he has scored two goals in eight matches he played in this league.
- Gurtej Singh, who is a defender and he has one assist in eight matches he played so far in this league.
- Matthew Kilgallon is a defender and he has scored one goal in nine matches he played in this league.
MCFC vs HYD – Recent Form
Mumbai City FC: W W D D D
Hyderabad: D L L D L
Mumbai City FC vs Hyderabad Dream11 Prediction
The team provided in this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://t.me/free_fantasy_predictions.