In the English Premier League 2019-20, we have Liverpool squaring off against Wolverhampton Wanderers at Anfield, England. This match will be taking place on December 29, 2019, at 10:00 PM IST.
In English Premier League 2019-2020, Liverpool takes the first position in the points table with fifty-two points in their account. So far they have played eighteen matches in this league. Of that, they won seventeen matches and one match ended in a draw against the Manchester United team with 1-1. Their last match was against the Leicester team. In that match, LIV played well and hit four goals without allowing the opponent team to hit one goal. They won the match with 4-0.
Previous to this match, they played against the Watford team. In that match, they played well and won the game with 2-0. They played well in all the matches so far in this league and they never saw a single defeat in this league. The only team with no loss in the league is the LIV team. If they keep this, they will be at first position in the league points table hereafter.
In English Premier League 2019-2020, the Wolverhampton Wanderers takes the fifth position in the English Premier League 2019-2020 points table with thirty points in their account. So far they have played nineteen matches in the league. Of that, they won seven matches and lost three matches. Nine matches were ended in a draw. They played their last match against the Manchester City team. In that match, the opponent team won the match with 3-2 points. Previous to this match they played against the Norwich City team. In that match, the WOL team played well and won the match with points 2-1. They played well in all the matches and they are in a bit lag. If they play well in the upcoming matches, they will be moved forward in the points table. Let’s see whether they will win the next match or not.
Alisson, Adrián, Andy Lonergan, Caoimhin Kelleher, Fabinho, Virgil van Dijk, Joe Gomez, Andy Robertson, Joël Matip, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Georginio Wijnaldum, James Milner, Naby Keita, Roberto Firmino, Mohamed Salah, Jordan Henderson, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Adam Lallana, Xherdan Shaqiri, Sadio Mané, Divock Origi
LIV vs WOL Dream1: Liverpool Fantasy Picks
- Key players of LIV are Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino.
- Sadio Mane is a forward player and he has scored nine goals in seventeen matches he played in the League.
- Mohamed Salah, who is a midfielder and he has scored nine goals in fifteen matches he played in this league.
- Roberto Firmino is a midfielder and he has scored six goals in eighteen matches he played in the League.
Wolverhampton Wanderers Squad
Andreas Söndergaard, Rui Patrício, John Ruddy, Dion Sanderson, Jesús Vallejo, Willy Boly, Jonny, Romain Saïss, Max Kilman, Bruno Jordão, Matthew Doherty, Pedro Neto, Rúben Neves, Conor Coady, Diogo Jota, João Moutinho, Ruben Vinagre, Leander Dendoncker, Ryan Bennett, Raúl Jiménez, Patrick Cutrone, Morgan Gibbs-White, Taylor Perry, Adama Traoré
LIV vs WOL Dream1: Wolverhampton Wanderers Fantasy Picks
- Key players of WOL are Raul Jimenez, Adama Traore, and Matthew Doherty.
- Raul Jimenez is a forward player and he has scored eight goals in nineteen matches he played so far in the league.
- Adama Traore is a forward player and he has scored four goals in eighteen matches he played so far in this league.
- Matthew Doherty is a midfielder of the team and he has scored three goals in eighteen matches he played in this series.
LIV vs WOL – Recent Form
Liverpool: D W W L W
Wolverhampton Wanderers: W L W D W
Liverpool vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Dream11 Prediction
The team provided in this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://t.me/free_fantasy_predictions.