KBFC vs OFC Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2021 | Dream11 Football Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Hero Indian Super League 2021, we have Kerala Blasters FC squaring off against Odisha FC at GMC Stadium. This match will be taking place on Thursday, January 07, 2021 07:30 PM.
Hero Indian Super League 2021 – Match Details
In Indian Super Group – 2020-21, Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) will be gone head to head against the group Odisha FC (OFC) for the 50th match of the class in Cycle 1. Today coordinate forecast will be for the group Odisha FC (OFC). It will be the ninth counterpart for OFC in ISL – 2020-21. OFC holds the 11th situation in the alliance standings, with 2 focuses in their record. Up until now, they played complete of 8 matches, in which they have tied 2 matches and lost 6 matches. The absolute objectives for the group are 6 and against the group are 14. In the last match, they played against the group SC East Bengal (SCEB) on January third, in which OFC has scored one objective, while the adversary group has figured out how to score 3 objectives, which finished in a destruction for OFC. Preceding this disappointment, they played against the group Upper east Joined FC (NEUFC) on December 22nd, in which both the groups have figured out how to score 2 objectives in every one of their record, which finished in a draw for both the groups. Their losing streak is 6. Their structure in the keep going 5 matches is L D L. OFC, being at the base first situation in ISL 2020-21 focuses table – They should invest more energy to take wins in the impending matches, to push ahead in the association standings of Indian Super Class – 2020-21. How about we see if they will dominate this game.
Then again, today coordinate forecast will be for the group Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC). It will be the ninth counterpart for KBFC in Indian Super Group – 2020-21. KBFC holds the ninth situation in the association standings, with 6 focuses in their record. Up until this point, they played absolute of 8 matches, in which they have dominated one game, tied 3 matches and lost 4 matches. The complete objectives for the group are 8 and against the group are 13. In the last match, they played against the group Mumbai City FC (MCFC) on January second, in which KBFC has been left with none, while the rival group has figured out how to score 2 objectives, which finished in an annihilation for KBFC. Prior to this disappointment, they played against the group Hyderabad FC (HFC) on December 27th, in which KBFC has scored 2 objectives, while the rival group has been left with none, which finished in a triumph for KBFC. Their structure in the keep going 5 matches is L W D L. KBFC, being at the base third situation in ISL 2020-21 focuses table – They should invest more energy to take more successes in the impending matches, to push ahead in the class standings of Indian Super Group – 2020-21. We should see if they will dominate this game.
KBFC vs OFC – Recent Form
Kerala Blasters FC: L W D L L
Odisha FC: L D L L L
Kerala Blasters FC Squad
Bilal Khan, Prabhsukhan Gill, Albino Gomes, Muheet Shabir, Sandeep Singh, Nishu Kumar, Yendrembam Meitei, Jessel Carneiro, Abdul Hakku Nediyodath, Costa Nhamoinesu, Lalruatthara, Seityasen Singh, Rohit Kumar, Facundo Pereyra, Moirangthem Givson Singh, Jeakson Thounaojam, Nongdamba Naorem, Rahul Kannoly, Sahal Abdul Samad, Ayush Adhikari, Sergio Cidoncha, Vicente Gómez, Ritwik Kumar Das, Arjun Jayaraj, Lalthathanga Khawlhring, Bakary Koné, Prasanth Karuthadathkuni, Jordan Murray, Shaiborlang Kharpan, Naorem Mahesh Singh, Gary Hooper
Kerala Blasters FC Playing 11 (Expected)
- Albino Gomes
- Sandeep Singh
- Costa Nhamoinesu
- Jessel Carneiro
- Nishu Kumar
- Jeakson Thounaojam
- Vicente Gómez
- Facundo Pereyra
- Jordan Murray
- Sahal Abdul Samad
- Lalthathanga Khawlhring
KBFC vs OFC Dream11: Kerala Blasters FC Fantasy Picks
- Gary Hooper, who is a forward player. He has a reputation for scoring goals in almost all clubs that he has played so far. He has been featured in several top-flight leagues over the years, including the Scottish division with Celtic, where he played in the UEFA Champions league, and won two league titles. He has also played in the English Premier League with Norwich City.
- Vicente Gomez, who is a defensive midfielder. Similar to Gary Hooper, he also boasts of extraordinary experience when it comes to playing top-flight football. He has played all his football in Spain and the ISL will be his first assignment outside the country.
- Nishu Kumar, who is a defender player. He was the highest-paid player in the ISL following his transfer from Bengaluru FC to Kerala Blasters FC.
- Sahal Abdul Samad, who is a midfielder. His consistent performances in the ISL have not only won him accolades with Kerala Blasters but also earned him a call up to the Indian national side. He will be expected to occupy central midfield along with Seityasen Singh and Sergio Cidoncha, with Vicente Gomez expected to occupy one of the central defensive positions.
- Bilal Khan, who is a goalkeeper. The 2019-20 ISL season witnessed Rehenesh TP occupy the goalkeeper’s spot for the Kerala Blasters. However, with Rehenesh moving to Jamshedpur FC, the onus has fallen on young Bilal Khan, who signed with Kerala Blasters last season. He has previously played for Real Kashmir and Gokulam Kerala, both clubs where he was the first-choice keeper. He will be the number one for the Blasters this season as well.
Odisha FC Squad
Arshdeep Singh, Kamaljit Singh, Ravi Kumar, Ankit Bhuyan, Thoiba Singh, Mohammad Sajid Dhot, Hendry Antonay, Jacob Tratt, Kamalpreet Singh, Steven Taylor, George D’Souza, Lalhrezuala Sailung, Cole Alexander, Paul Ramfangzauva, Diego Mauricio, Saurabh Meher, Gaurav Bora, Vinit Rai, Jerry Mawihmingthanga, Isak Vanlalruatfela, Nandhakumar Sekar, Laishram Singh, Baoringdao Bodo, Samuel Lalmuanpuia, Marcelinho, Daniel Lalhlimpuia, Shubham Sarangi, Manuel Omwu
Odisha FC Playing 11 (Expected)
- Arshdeep Singh
- Jacob Tratt
- Steven Taylor
- Hendry Antonay
- Shubham Sarangi
- Gaurav Bora
- Cole Alexander
- Vinit Rai
- Manuel Omwu
- Diego Mauricio
- Jerry Mawihmingthanga
KBFC vs OFC Dream11: Odisha FC Fantasy Picks
- Steven Taylor, who is a former Newcastle United defender. Apart from his solidity in defense, Taylor is also known for his leadership, and has captained several teams across his career. He was instated as the captain of Odisha FC by Coach Stuart Baxter.
- Marcelinho Pereira, who is a forward player and fondly known as ‘Marcelinho’. His name sends shivers down the spines of defenders in ISL. He is the third-highest goal scorer in the ISL with 31 goals.
- Arshdeep Singh, who is a youngest goalkeeper. He is coming through the ranks of Indian Football. The previous season witnessed Odisha FC’s number one goalkeeping slot divided rather equally between Arshdeep and Spaniard Francisco Dorronsoro.
- Cole Alexander has joined Odisha FC on a two-year contract period. A high-energy mid-fielder, he has also represented various other South African clubs such as Vasco Da Gama, Chippa United, Polokwane City and SuperSport United.
- Jacob Tratt is a very talented defender who can play both as a right-back and centre-back. The defender penned down a one-year deal with the Bhubaneswar-club side on Friday.
KBFC vs OFC Dream11 Football Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://telegram.me/free_fantasy_predictions.