JFC vs KBFC Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2020-21 | Dream11 Football Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Hero Indian Super League 2020-21, we have Jamshedpur FC squaring off against Kerala Blasters FC at Tilak Maidan. This match will be taking place on Sunday, January 10, 2021 07:30 PM.
Hero Indian Super League 2020-21 – Match Details
In Indian Super Group – 2020-21, Jamshedpur FC (JFC) will be gone head to head against the group Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) for the 54th match of the association in Cycle 1. Today coordinate forecast will be for the group Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC). It will be the 10th counterpart for KBFC in ISL – 2020-21. KBFC holds the 10th situation in the group standings, with 6 focuses in their record. Up until this point, they played all out of 9 matches, where they have dominated one game, tied 3 matches and lost 5 matches. The complete objectives for the group are 10 and against the group are 17. In the last match, they played against the group Odisha FC (OFC) on January seventh, in which KBFC has scored 2 objectives, while the adversary group has figured out how to score 4 objectives, which finished in a thrashing for KBFC. Before this disappointment, they played against the group Mumbai City FC (MCFC) on January second, in which KBFC has been left with none, while the rival group has figured out how to score 2 objectives, which finished in an annihilation for KBFC. Their structure in the keep going 5 matches is L W D L. KBFC, being at the base second situation in the focuses table of ISL-2020-21. In contrast to the last matches, they should invest more effort to take more successes in the forthcoming matches, to push ahead in the alliance standings of Indian Super Class – 2020-21. How about we see if they will dominate this game.
Then again, today coordinate expectation will be for the group Jamshedpur FC (JFC). It will be the 10th counterpart for JFC in Indian Super Class – 2020-21. JFC holds the fourth situation in the alliance standings, with 13 focuses in their record. Up until this point, they played absolute of 9 matches, in which they have won 3 matches, tied 4 matches and lost 2 matches. The all out objectives for the group are 10 and against the group are 9. In the last match, they played against the group Bengaluru FC (BFC) on December 28th, in which BFC has been left with none, while JFC has figured out how to score one objective, which finished in a triumph for JFC. Prior to this achievement, they played against the group FC Goa (FCG) on December 23rd, in which JFC has scored one objective, while the adversary group has figured out how to score 2 objectives, which finished in a destruction for JFC. Their series of wins is 3 and losing streak is 2. Their structure in the last 5 matches is W L W D. Like the last match, they should keep up the series of wins in the forthcoming matches, to push ahead in the association standings of Indian Super Group – 2020-21. How about we see if they will dominate this game.
JFC vs KBFC – Recent Form
Jamshedpur FC: W L W D D
Kerala Blasters FC: L L W D L
Jamshedpur FC Squad
Pawan Kumar, Niraj Kumar, Raj Kumar Mahato, Vishal Yadav, Rehnesh Paramba, Narender, Joyner Lourenco, Ricky Lallawmawma, Sandip Mandi, Subhash Barua, Laldinliana Renthlei, Karan Amin, Manash Protim Gogoi, Peter Hartley, Jitendra Singh, Stephen Eze, Aitor Monroy, Alex, Amarjit Kiyam, Jackichand Singh, Isaac Vanmalsawma, Mobashir Rahman, Billu Teli, Nick Fitzgerald, Harsha Parui, Manisana Singh, Gaurab, Gorachand Mamdi, Sapam Kenedy Singh, Nerijus Valskis, David Grande, Aniket Jadhav, Bhupender Singh, William Lalnunfela
Jamshedpur FC Playing 11 (Expected)
- Rehnesh Paramba
- Stephen Eze
- Peter Hartley
- Ricky Lallawmawma
- Laldinliana Renthlei
- Jackichand Singh
- Aitor Monroy
- Nerijus Valskis
- Mobashir Rahman
- Aniket Jadhav
JFC vs KBFC Dream11: Jamshedpur FC Fantasy Picks
- Stephen Eze, who is Nigerian defender player. He joins JFC to bolster the centre-back position. His potential to be “one of the best centre-backs in the ISL”.
- Amarjit Singh Kiyam, who is a midfielder, delivered some truly eye-catching performances for JFC last season. His ability to win the ball back and recycle possession.
- Peter Hartley, who is defender player. He is another new signing for JFC who is expected to form a formidable partnership with Eze at the back. He was instated as the captain of Jamshedpur FC by Coach Owen Coyle. He has played 418 matches in his career since his senior team debut in 2007, keeping 122 clean sheets and scoring 37 goals in the process.
- Nerijus Valskis, who is a forward player. He was the Golden Boot winner in the 2019-20 ISL league season. He linking up with Coyle again this season promises to be a nightmare for all the defences in the league. Last season, his score was 16 goals and also racked up 6 assists.
- Narender Gahlot, who is a youngest defender player. He was a mainstay in defence in the last ISL campaign for JFC. His presence will ensure that the Indian youngsters at the club continue to maintain their high levels performances.
Kerala Blasters FC Squad
Bilal Khan, Prabhsukhan Gill, Albino Gomes, Muheet Shabir, Sandeep Singh, Nishu Kumar, Jessel Carneiro, Abdul Hakku Nediyodath, Costa Nhamoinesu, Lalruatthara, Yendrembam Meitei, Seityasen Singh, Rohit Kumar, Facundo Pereyra, Moirangthem Givson Singh, Jeakson Thounaojam, Nongdamba Naorem, Rahul Kannoly, Sahal Abdul Samad, Ayush Adhikari, Sergio Cidoncha, Vicente Gómez, Ritwik Kumar Das, Arjun Jayaraj, Lalthathanga Khawlhring, Bakary Koné, Prasanth Karuthadathkuni, Jordan Murray, Gary Hooper
Kerala Blasters FC Playing 11 (Expected)
- Albino Gomes
- Abdul Hakku Nediyodath
- Sandeep Singh
- Jessel Carneiro
- Nishu Kumar
- Facundo Pereyra
- Vicente Gómez
- Jeakson Thounaojam
- Jordan Murray
- Sahal Abdul Samad
- Rahul Kannoly
JFC vs KBFC Dream11: Kerala Blasters FC Fantasy Picks
- Gary Hooper, who is a forward player. He has a reputation for scoring goals in almost all clubs that he has played so far. He has been featured in several top-flight leagues over the years, including the Scottish division with Celtic, where he played in the UEFA Champions league, and won two league titles. He has also played in the English Premier League with Norwich City.
- Vicente Gomez, who is a defensive midfielder. Similar to Gary Hooper, he also boasts of extraordinary experience when it comes to playing top-flight football. He has played all his football in Spain and the ISL will be his first assignment outside the country.
- Nishu Kumar, who is a defender player. He was the highest-paid player in the ISL following his transfer from Bengaluru FC to Kerala Blasters FC.
- Sahal Abdul Samad, who is a midfielder. His consistent performances in the ISL have not only won him accolades with Kerala Blasters but also earned him a call up to the Indian national side. He will be expected to occupy central midfield along with Seityasen Singh and Sergio Cidoncha, with Vicente Gomez expected to occupy one of the central defensive positions.
- Bilal Khan, who is a goalkeeper. The 2019-20 ISL season witnessed Rehenesh TP occupy the goalkeeper’s spot for the Kerala Blasters. However, with Rehenesh moving to Jamshedpur FC, the onus has fallen on young Bilal Khan, who signed with Kerala Blasters last season. He has previously played for Real Kashmir and Gokulam Kerala, both clubs where he was the first-choice keeper. He will be the number one for the Blasters this season as well.
JFC vs KBFC Dream11 Football Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://telegram.me/free_fantasy_predictions.