JFC vs FCG Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2020-21 | Dream11 Football Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Hero Indian Super League 2020-21, we have Jamshedpur FC squaring off against FC Goa at Tilak Maidan. This match will be taking place on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 07:30 PM.
Hero Indian Super League 2020-21 – Match Details
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, Jamshedpur FC (JFC) are going to be faced off against the team FC Goa (FCG) for the 38th match of the league in Round-1. Today match prediction are going to be for the team FC Goa (FCG). it’ll be the eighth match for FCG in ISL – 2020-21. FCG holds the seventh position within the league standings, with 8 points in their account. So far, they played total of seven matches, during which they need won 2 matches, tied 2 matches and lost 3 matches. the entire goals for the team are 8 and against the team are 8. within the last match, they played against the team Chennaiyin FC (CFC) on December 19th, during which FCG has scored one goal, while the opponent team has managed to attain 2 goals, which led to a defeat for FCG. before this failure, they played against the team ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) on December 16th, during which FCG has been cursed with none, while the opponent teams has managed to attain one goal, which led to a defeat for FCG. Their streak is 2 and streak is 3. Their path within the last 5 matches is L L W W D. Unlike the last matches, they ought to play well within the upcoming matches, so as to maneuver forward within the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether or not they will win this match or not.
On the opposite hand, today match prediction are going to be for the team Jamshedpur FC (JFC). it’ll be the eighth match for JFC in Indian Super League – 2020-21. JFC holds the fifth position within the league standings, with 10 points in their account. So far, they played total of seven matches, during which they need won 2 matches, tied 4 matches and lost one match. the entire goals for the team are 8 and against the team are 7. within the last match, they played against the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) on December 18th, during which JFC has scored one goal, while the opponent team has been cursed with none, which led to a victory for JFC. before this success, they played against the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC) on December 14th, during which both the teams have managed to attain one goal in each of their account, which led to a draw for both the teams. Their streak is 2 and streak is one. Their form within the last 5 matches is W D D W D. just like the last matches, they ought to continue the winning streaks within the upcoming matches, and it’ll help them to maneuver forward within the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether or not they will win this match or not.
JFC vs FCG – Recent Form
Jamshedpur FC: W D D W D
FC Goa: L L W W D
Jamshedpur FC Squad
Pawan Kumar, Niraj Kumar, Raj Kumar Mahato, Vishal Yadav, Rehnesh Paramba, Narender, Joyner Lourenco, Ricky Lallawmawma, Sandip Mandi, Subhash Barua, Laldinliana Renthlei, Karan Amin, Manash Protim Gogoi, Peter Hartley, Jitendra Singh, Stephen Eze, Aitor Monroy, Alex, Amarjit Kiyam, Jackichand Singh, Isaac Vanmalsawma, Mobashir Rahman, Billu Teli, Nick Fitzgerald, Harsha Parui, Manisana Singh, Gaurab, Gorachand Mamdi, Sapam Kenedy Singh, Nerijus Valskis, David Grande, Aniket Jadhav, Bhupender Singh, William Lalnunfela
Jamshedpur FC Playing 11 (Expected)
- Rehnesh Paramba
- Peter Hartley
- Stephen Eze
- Ricky Lallawmawma
- Laldinliana Renthlei
- Isaac Vanmalsawma
- Mobashir Rahman
- Nerijus Valskis
- Aniket Jadhav
- Jackichand Singh
JFC vs FCG Dream11: Jamshedpur FC Fantasy Picks
- Stephen Eze, who is Nigerian defender player. He joins JFC to bolster the centre-back position. His potential to be “one of the best centre-backs in the ISL”.
- Amarjit Singh Kiyam, who is a midfielder, delivered some truly eye-catching performances for JFC last season. His ability to win the ball back and recycle possession.
- Peter Hartley, who is defender player. He is another new signing for JFC who is expected to form a formidable partnership with Eze at the back. He was instated as the captain of Jamshedpur FC by Coach Owen Coyle. He has played 418 matches in his career since his senior team debut in 2007, keeping 122 clean sheets and scoring 37 goals in the process.
- Nerijus Valskis, who is a forward player. He was the Golden Boot winner in the 2019-20 ISL league season. He linking up with Coyle again this season promises to be a nightmare for all the defences in the league. Last season, his score was 16 goals and also racked up 6 assists.
- Narender Gahlot, who is a youngest defender player. He was a mainstay in defence in the last ISL campaign for JFC. His presence will ensure that the Indian youngsters at the club continue to maintain their high levels performances.
FC Goa Squad
Mohammad Nawaz, Shubham Dhas, Naveen Kumar, Antonio Dylan Ignacio Da Silva, Sanson Pereira, Iván Garrido, Leander D’Cunha, James Donachie, Seriton Fernandes, Saviour Gama, Aibanbha Dohling, Mohamed Ali, Sarineo Fernandes, Noguera, Jorge Ortíz, Brandon Fernandes, Princeton Rebello, Alexander Jesuraj, Phrangki Buam, Igor Angulo, Edu Bedia, Lenny Rodrigues, Ishan Pandita, Nestor Dias, Seminlen Doungel, Makan Chote, Redeem Tlang, Devendra Dhaku Murgaokar, Aaren D’Silva, Flan Ansel Gomes
FC Goa Playing 11 (Expected)
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Aibanbha Dohling
- James Donachie
- Edu Bedia
- Saviour Gama
- Seriton Fernandes
- Brandon Fernandes
- Alexander Jesuraj
- Igor Angulo
- Jorge Ortíz
JFC vs FCG Dream11: FC Goa Fantasy Picks
- Brandon Fernandes, who is a midfielder. In the last season, he scored 2 goals and 7 assists in 17 matches.
- Lenny Rodrigues, who is often referred to as ‘Mr .Goa’, personifies solidity in central midfield. His passing accuracy rate is 85 percent. It is the best passing accuracy rate among the Indian players in the ISL. He won the Indian Player of the Year award for his performances.
- Igor Angulo, who is a forward player. His record in the Polish league is commendable. Across the world, no one has scored his record, he score upwards of 50 goals in Polish league.
- Mohammad Nawaz, who is a goalkeeper. He made his debut when he was just 18 years of age. He has been a mainstay for FC Goa between the sticks. The previous season also witnessed, he keep 5 cleansheets and make 42 saves in 20 appearances for the club.
- James Donachie, who is a defender player. He will most likely be slotted in central defence alongside Ivan Gonzalez with Alberto Noguera providing the third option in central defence.
JFC vs FCG Dream11 Football Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://telegram.me/free_fantasy_predictions.