HFC vs FCG Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2020 | Dream11 Football Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Hero Indian Super League 2020, we have Hyderabad FC squaring off against FC Goa at Tilak Maidan,Goa. This match will be taking place on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 07:30 PM.
Hero Indian Super League 2020 – Match Details
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, Hyderabad FC (HFC) are going to be faced off against the team FC Goa (FCG) for the 43rd match of the league in Round-1. Today match prediction are going to be for the team FC Goa (FCG). it’ll be the eighth match for FCG in ISL – 2020-21. FCG holds the fifth position within the league standings, with 11 points in their account. So far, they played total of 8 matches, during which they need won 3 matches, tied 2 matches and lost 3 matches. the entire goals for the team are 10 and against the team are 9. within the last match, they played against the team Jamshedpur FC (JFC) on December 23rd, during which FCG has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been cursed with one goal only, which led to a victory for FCG. before this success, they played against the team Chennaiyin FC (CFC) on December 19th, during which FCG has scored one goal, while the opponent team has managed to attain 2 goals, which led to a defeat for FCG. Their streak is 3 and streak is 3. Their path within the last 5 matches is W L L W W. just like the last match, they ought to continue the winning streaks within the upcoming matches, so as to maneuver forward within the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether or not they will win this match or not.
On the opposite hand, today match prediction are going to be for the team Hyderabad FC (HFC). it’ll be the eighth match for HFC in Indian Super League – 2020-21. HFC holds the eighth position within the league standings, with 9 points in their account. So far, they played total of seven matches, during which they need won 2 matches, tied 3 matches and lost 2 matches. the entire goals for the team are 6 and against the team are 8. within the last match, they played against the team Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) on December 27th, during which KBFC has scored 2 goals, whereas HFC-team has been cursed with none, which led to a defeat for HFC. before this failure, they played against the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC) on December 20th, during which HFC has been cursed with none, while the opponent team has managed to attain 2 goals, which led to a defeat for HFC. Their streak is 2 and streak is 2. Their form within the last 5 matches is L L W D D. Unlike the last matches, they ought to try harder to require more wins within the upcoming matches, and it’ll help them to maneuver forward within the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether or not they will win this match or not.
HFC vs FCG – Recent Form
Hyderabad FC: L L W D D
FC Goa: W L L W W
Hyderabad FC Squad
Subrata Pal, Lalbiakhlua Jonate, Laxmikant Kattimani, Manas Dubey, Konsham Singh, Dimple Bhagat, Odei Onaindia, Nikhil Prabhu, Kynsailang Khongsit, Akash Mishra, Ashish Rai, Adil Khan, Lluís Sastre, Joao Victor, Mohammad Yasir, Abhisek Halder, Sahil Tavora, Laldanmawia Ralte, Hitesh Sharma, Souvik Chakraborty, Nikhil Poojary, Mark Zothanpuia, Sahil Panwar, Joel Chianese, Aridane Santana, Liston Colaco, Halicharan Narzary, Lalawmpuia, Francesco Sandaza, Rohit Danu, Sweden Fernandes, Ishan Dey
Hyderabad FC Playing 11 (Expected)
- Subrata Pal
- Konsham Singh
- Odei Onaindia
- Akash Mishra
- Ashish Rai
- Mohammad Yasir
- Joao Victor
- Hitesh Sharma
- Aridane Santana
- Halicharan Narzary
- Liston Colaco
HFC vs FCG Dream11: Hyderabad FC Fantasy Picks
- Subrata Pal, who is a goalkeeper. He was played in both the I-League and ISL over the years. He is one of the best goalkeepers in the country. He managed to claim the Golden Glove in the 2017-18th season with 6 cleansheets to his name.
- Aridane Santana, who is a forward player. He managed to score 9 goals from just 14 appearances, a phenomenal scoring record.
- Halicharan Nazary, who is a midfielder. He is one of the brightest prospects in the country. In previous season, he put on a few delightful performances for the Kerala Blasters FC team.
- Odei Onaindia, who is a defender player. His pace and strength ensure his efficiency and effectiveness as a center-back. The Spaniard will be expected to partner with the likes of Adil Khan and Sahil Panwar to keep the opposition at bay as Hyderabad FC looks to better their performances from the previous season.
- Joel Chianese, who is a forward player. The 30-year old comes into the club on loan from Australian side Perth Glory. His goal scoring is the main reason for his arrival at the club. He also has a proven track record of providing assists. He recorded 16 assists in the last three seasons with Perth Glory, something he will be hoping to replicate for his new club in the ISL.
FC Goa Squad
Mohammad Nawaz, Shubham Dhas, Naveen Kumar, Antonio Dylan Ignacio Da Silva, Sanson Pereira, Iván Garrido, Leander D’Cunha, James Donachie, Seriton Fernandes, Saviour Gama, Aibanbha Dohling, Mohamed Ali, Sarineo Fernandes, Noguera, Jorge Ortíz, Brandon Fernandes, Princeton Rebello, Alexander Jesuraj, Phrangki Buam, Igor Angulo, Edu Bedia, Lenny Rodrigues, Ishan Pandita, Nestor Dias, Seminlen Doungel, Makan Chote, Redeem Tlang, Devendra Dhaku Murgaokar, Aaren D’Silva, Flan Ansel Gomes
FC Goa Playing 11 (Expected)
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Iván Garrido
- James Donachie
- Saviour Gama
- Seriton Fernandes
- Igor Angulo
- Edu Bedia
- Princeton Rebello
- Brandon Fernandes
- Alexander Jesuraj
- Jorge Ortíz
HFC vs FCG Dream11: FC Goa Fantasy Picks
- Brandon Fernandes, who is a midfielder. In the last season, he scored 2 goals and 7 assists in 17 matches.
- Lenny Rodrigues, who is often referred to as ‘Mr .Goa’, personifies solidity in central midfield. His passing accuracy rate is 85 percent. It is the best passing accuracy rate among the Indian players in the ISL. He won the Indian Player of the Year award for his performances.
- Igor Angulo, who is a forward player. His record in the Polish league is commendable. Across the world, no one has scored his record, he score upwards of 50 goals in Polish league.
- Mohammad Nawaz, who is a goalkeeper. He made his debut when he was just 18 years of age. He has been a mainstay for FC Goa between the sticks. The previous season also witnessed, he keep 5 cleansheets and make 42 saves in 20 appearances for the club.
- James Donachie, who is a defender player. He will most likely be slotted in central defence alongside Ivan Gonzalez with Alberto Noguera providing the third option in central defence.
HFC vs FCG Dream11 Football Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://telegram.me/free_fantasy_predictions.