FCG vs NEUFC Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2020 | Dream11 Football Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Hero Indian Super League 2020, we have FC Goa squaring off against NorthEast United FC at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Fatorda. This match will be taking place on Monday, November 30, 2020 07:30 PM.
Hero Indian Super League 2020 – Match Details
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, FC Goa (FCG) are going to be faced off against the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) for the 12th match of the league in Round-1. Today match prediction are going to be for the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC). it’ll be the third match for NEUFC in ISL – 2020-21. NEUFC holds the second position within the league standings, with 4 points in their account. So far, they played total of two matches, during which they need won one match and tied one match. the entire goals for the team are 3 and against the team are 2. They played their first match against the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC) on November 21st, during which MCFC has been cursed with none, while NEUFC-team has managed to attain one goal, which led to a victory for NEUFC. They played their second match against the team Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) on November 26th, during which both the teams have managed to attain 2 goals in each of their account, which led to a draw for both the teams. Their streak is one. Their form within the last 2 matches is D W. NEUFC being at the highest second position in ISL 2020-21 points table – they ought to continue the winning streaks within the upcoming matches, so as to maneuver top position within the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether or not they will win this match or not.
On the opposite hand, today match prediction are going to be for the team FC Goa (FCG). it’ll be the third match for FCG in Indian Super League – 2020-21. FCG holds the seventh position within the league standings, with one point in their account. So far, they played total of two matches, during which they need tied one match and lost one match. the entire goals for the team are 2 and against the team are 3. They played their first match against the team Bengaluru FC (BFC) on November 22nd, during which both the teams have managed to attain 2 goals in each of their account, which led to a draw for both the teams. They played their second match against the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC) on November 25th, during which FCG has been cursed with none, while the opponent team has managed to attain one goal, which led to a defeat for FCG. Their streak is one. Their form within the last 2 matches is L D. Unlike the last match, they ought to play well within the upcoming matches, so as to maneuver forward within the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether or not they will win this match or not.
FCG vs NEUFC – Recent Form
FC Goa: L D W L W
NorthEast United FC: D W D L L
FC Goa Squad
Mohammad Nawaz, Shubham Dhas, Naveen Kumar, Antonio Dylan Ignacio Da Silva, Sanson Pereira, Iván Garrido, Leander D’Cunha, James Donachie, Seriton Fernandes, Saviour Gama, Aibanbha Dohling, Mohamed Ali, Sarineo Fernandes, Noguera, Jorge Ortíz, Brandon Fernandes, Princeton Rebello, Alexander Jesuraj, Phrangki Buam, Igor Angulo, Edu Bedia, Lenny Rodrigues, Ishan Pandita, Nestor Dias, Seminlen Doungel, Makan Chote, Redeem Tlang, Devendra Dhaku Murgaokar, Aaren D’Silva, Flan Ansel Gomes
FC Goa Playing 11 (Expected)
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Iván Garrido
- James Donachie
- Saviour Gama
- Seriton Fernandes
- Lenny Rodrigues
- Edu Bedia
- Igor Angulo
- Redeem Tlang
- Seminlen Doungel
FCG vs NEUFC Dream11: FC Goa Fantasy Picks
- Brandon Fernandes, who is a midfielder. In the last season, he scored 2 goals and 7 assists in 17 matches.
- Lenny Rodrigues, who is often referred to as ‘Mr .Goa’, personifies solidity in central midfield. His passing accuracy rate is 85 percent. It is the best passing accuracy rate among the Indian players in the ISL. He won the Indian Player of the Year award for his performances.
- Igor Angulo, who is a forward player. His record in the Polish league is commendable. Across the world, no one has scored his record, he score upwards of 50 goals in Polish league.
- Mohammad Nawaz, who is a goalkeeper. He made his debut when he was just 18 years of age. He has been a mainstay for FC Goa between the sticks. The previous season also witnessed, he keep 5 cleansheets and make 42 saves in 20 appearances for the club.
- James Donachie, who is a defender player. He will most likely be slotted in central defence alongside Ivan Gonzalez with Alberto Noguera providing the third option in central defence.
NorthEast United FC Squad
Subhasish Roy, Gurmeet Singh, Nikhil Deka, Sanjiban Ghosh, Wayne Vaz, Provat Lakra, Gurjinder Kumar, Dylan Fox, Nabin Rabha, Nim Dorjee Tamang, Rakesh Pradhan, Pragyan Gogoi, Khassa Camara, Ninthoinganba Meetei, Kwesi Appiah, Federico Gallego, Fanai Lalrempuia, Benjamin Lambot, Imran Khan, Lalengmawia, Britto PM, Rochharzela, Idrissa Sylla, Ashutosh Mehta, Suhair VP, Luís Machado, Lalkhawpuimawia, Mashoor Shereef Thankgalakath
NorthEast United FC Playing 11 (Expected)
- Subhasish Roy
- Dylan Fox
- Benjamin Lambot
- Gurjinder Kumar
- Ashutosh Mehta
- Federico Gallego
- Federico Gallego
- Kwesi Appiah
- Rakesh Pradhan
- Ninthoinganba Meetei
FCG vs NEUFC Dream11: NorthEast United FC Fantasy Picks
- Subhashish Roy Choudhury, who is a goalkeeper. He was a key player of last season as he made a lot of saves to keep them alive in many games. He was mostly up to the task, barring a few fumbles.
- Luis Machado, who is a forward player. The Highlander faithful had a lot of hopes on the Portuguese winger, will add quality to the attack.
- Kwesi Appiah, who is a forward player. Bullied the Mumbai City defense right from the word go and also scored NorthEast United’s first goal of the season from the penalty spot.
- Idrissa Sylla, who is forward player. He was introduced into the game to kill time but he did show glimpses of his class with some brilliant touches and turns.
- Benjamin Lambot, who is a defender player. He showed his class today with his impeccable timing and interception. He was one of the main reasons why NorthEast United won the previous match of ISL-2020-21.
FCG vs NEUFC Dream11 Football Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://telegram.me/free_fantasy_predictions.