FCG vs JFC Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2020 – 21 | Dream11 Football Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Hero Indian Super League 2020 – 21, we have FC Goa squaring off against Jamshedpur FC at Fatorda Stadium, Goa. This match will be taking place on Thursday, January 14, 2021 07:30 PM.
Hero Indian Super League 2020 – 21 – Match Details
In Indian Super Group – 2020-21, FC Goa (FCG) will be gone head to head against the group Jamshedpur FC (JFC) for the 58th match of the class. FCG versus JFC – faces each other in Cycle 2. Today coordinate expectation will be for the group Jamshedpur FC (JFC). It will be the 11th counterpart for JFC in ISL – 2020-21. JFC holds the fifth situation in the group standings, with 13 focuses in their record. Up until this point, they played all out of 10 matches, wherein they have won 3 matches, tied 4 matches and lost 3 matches. The absolute objectives for the group are 12 and against the group are 12. In the last match, they played against the group Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) on January tenth, in which JFC has scored 2 objectives, while the adversary group has figured out how to score 3 objectives, which finished in a destruction for JFC. Preceding this disappointment, they played against the group Bengaluru FC (BFC) on December 28th, in which BFC has been left with none, though JFC has figured out how to score one objective, which finished in a triumph for JFC. Their series of wins is 3 and losing streak is 3. Their way in the keep going 5 matches is L W L W D. In contrast to the last match, they should play well in the impending matches, to push ahead in the alliance standings of Indian Super Group – 2020-21. We should see if they will dominate this game.
FC Goa is an expert football club based out of Goa that contends in the Indian Super Association (ISL) and is the current holder of the Super Cup. FCG has been quite possibly the most reliable groups in the ISL – arriving at 3 semi-finals and 2 finals in 6 seasons. FCG is pleased to report INDINEWS as the Club’s Title Patron for the 2020-21 period of the Saint Indian Super Association. They turned into the principal Indian club to seal a spot in the AFC Champions Group. Following three years of Sergio Lobera in charge, Goa has supplanted him with another Spaniard Juan Ferrando, to take the group forward. In any case, the double cross finalists will want to make it third time fortunate, as they start life under new lead trainer Juan Ferrando. They have seen some significant takeoffs from their camp throughout the mid year. Ahmed Jahouh, Hugo Boumous, Mourtada Fall and Mandar Rao Dessai moved to Mumbai City FC, alongside lead trainer Sergio Lobera. They have roped in another yield of unfamiliar players, in particular safeguard players Ivan Gonzalez and James Donachie, midfielders Alberto Noguera and Jorge Ortiz, and forward players Igor Angulo. The FC Goa the executives has done well to revamp their crew with a blend of youth and experience.
FCG vs JFC – Recent Form
FC Goa: D W W L L
Jamshedpur FC: L W L W D
FC Goa Squad
Mohammad Nawaz, Shubham Dhas, Naveen Kumar, Antonio Dylan Ignacio Da Silva, Sanson Pereira, Iván Garrido, Leander D’Cunha, James Donachie, Seriton Fernandes, Saviour Gama, Aibanbha Dohling, Mohamed Ali, Sarineo Fernandes, Noguera, Jorge Ortíz, Brandon Fernandes, Princeton Rebello, Alexander Jesuraj, Phrangki Buam, Igor Angulo, Edu Bedia, Lenny Rodrigues, Ishan Pandita, Nestor Dias, Seminlen Doungel, Makan Chote, Redeem Tlang, Devendra Dhaku Murgaokar, Aaren D’Silva, Flan Ansel Gomes
FC Goa Playing 11 (Expected)
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Saviour Gama
- Jorge Ortíz
- Igor Angulo
- James Donachie
- Edu Bedia
- Devendra Dhaku Murgaokar
- Iván Garrido
- Princeton Rebello
- Ishan Pandita
- Seriton Fernandes
FCG vs JFC Dream11: FC Goa Fantasy Picks
- Brandon Fernandes, who is a midfielder. In the last season, he scored 2 goals and 7 assists in 17 matches.
- Lenny Rodrigues, who is often referred to as ‘Mr .Goa’, personifies solidity in central midfield. His passing accuracy rate is 85 percent. It is the best passing accuracy rate among the Indian players in the ISL. He won the Indian Player of the Year award for his performances.
- Igor Angulo, who is a forward player. His record in the Polish league is commendable. Across the world, no one has scored his record, he score upwards of 50 goals in Polish league.
- Mohammad Nawaz, who is a goalkeeper. He made his debut when he was just 18 years of age. He has been a mainstay for FC Goa between the sticks. The previous season also witnessed, he keep 5 cleansheets and make 42 saves in 20 appearances for the club.
- James Donachie, who is a defender player. He will most likely be slotted in central defence alongside Ivan Gonzalez with Alberto Noguera providing the third option in central defence.
Jamshedpur FC Squad
Pawan Kumar, Niraj Kumar, Raj Kumar Mahato, Vishal Yadav, Rehnesh Paramba, Narender, Joyner Lourenco, Ricky Lallawmawma, Sandip Mandi, Subhash Barua, Laldinliana Renthlei, Karan Amin, Manash Protim Gogoi, Peter Hartley, Jitendra Singh, Stephen Eze, Aitor Monroy, Alex, Amarjit Kiyam, Jackichand Singh, Isaac Vanmalsawma, Mobashir Rahman, Billu Teli, Nick Fitzgerald, Harsha Parui, Manisana Singh, Gaurab, Gorachand Mamdi, Sapam Kenedy Singh, Nerijus Valskis, David Grande, Aniket Jadhav, Bhupender Singh, William Lalnunfela
Jamshedpur FC Playing 11 (Expected)
- T Rehnesh
- Stephen Eze
- Aitor Monroy
- Nerijus Valskis
- Peter Hartley
- Alexandre Lima
- Aniket Jadhav
- Laldinliana Renthlei
- Jitendra Singh
- Nick Fitzgerald
- Ricky Lallawmawma
FCG vs JFC Dream11: Jamshedpur FC Fantasy Picks
- Stephen Eze, who is Nigerian defender player. He joins JFC to bolster the centre-back position. His potential to be “one of the best centre-backs in the ISL”.
- Amarjit Singh Kiyam, who is a midfielder, delivered some truly eye-catching performances for JFC last season. His ability to win the ball back and recycle possession.
- Peter Hartley, who is defender player. He is another new signing for JFC who is expected to form a formidable partnership with Eze at the back. He was instated as the captain of Jamshedpur FC by Coach Owen Coyle. He has played 418 matches in his career since his senior team debut in 2007, keeping 122 clean sheets and scoring 37 goals in the process.
- Nerijus Valskis, who is a forward player. He was the Golden Boot winner in the 2019-20 ISL league season. He linking up with Coyle again this season promises to be a nightmare for all the defences in the league. Last season, his score was 16 goals and also racked up 6 assists.
- Narender Gahlot, who is a youngest defender player. He was a mainstay in defence in the last ISL campaign for JFC. His presence will ensure that the Indian youngsters at the club continue to maintain their high levels performances.
FCG vs JFC Dream11 Football Prediction
The analytics shows that FC Goa has clear supremacy over Jamshedpur FC. JFC-team has got a good head-coach Owen Coyle replacement of Aitor Monroy and also last season Golden Boot winner and former Chennaiyin FC striker Nerijus Valskisroping to Jamshedpur FC. So, it is a major advantage for JFC team. But, the entry of new coach is disadvantage for both the teams, because his strategies could go haywire if the players fail to be in sync. JFC team has experienced foreigners like Peter Hartley, Stephen Eze, Alex Lima and Nicholas Fitzgerald to act as the spine of the side. On the other hand, FCG-team has reaches 3 semi-finals and 2 finals in 6 seasons. In FCG-team, head coach Sergio Lobera, Mandar Rao Dessai, Ahmed Jahouh and 2 more players were moved to Mumbai City FC team. So, it is a major departure for FCG team. But FCG team has new arrivals of foreign players Igor Angulo, Ivan Gonzalez, Jorge Ortiz and Brandon Fernandes became the advantage for their team. Their squad always has been a mix of blend and youth experience and that that has been the key to their success. Even though many of their big stars have left, the manner in which Lobera set up the base for this team should continue to help them. Already, both the teams faced each other in round-1, in which FCG-team has won the match by scoring 2:1 goals. So, we expect FCG to win this match.
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://telegram.me/free_fantasy_predictions.