FCG vs CFC Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2020 | Dream11 Football Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Hero Indian Super League 2020, we have FC Goa squaring off against Chennaiyin FC at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Fatorda. This match will be taking place on Saturday, December 19, 2020 07:30 PM.
Hero Indian Super League 2020 – Match Details
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, FC Goa (FCG) are going to be faced off against the team Chennaiyin FC (CFC) for the 33rd match of the league in Round-1. Today match prediction are going to be for the team Chennaiyin FC (CFC). it’ll be the sixth match for CFC in ISL – 2020-21. CFC holds the eighth position within the league standings, with 5 points in their account. So far, they played total of 5 matches, during which they need won one match, tied 2 matches and lost 2 matches. the entire goals for the team are 3 and against the team are 4. within the last match, they played against the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) on December 13th, during which both the teams didn’t score any goals, which led to a draw for both the teams. before this match, they played against the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC) on December 9th, during which CFC has been cursed with one goal, while the opponent team has managed to attain 2 goals, which led to a defeat for CFC. Their streak is 2 and streak is one. Their form within the last 5 matches is D L L D W. Unlike the last matches, they ought to attempt to play well within the upcoming matches, so as to maneuver forward within the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether or not they will win this match or not.
On the opposite hand, today match prediction are going to be for the team FC Goa (FCG). it’ll be the seventh match for FCG in Indian Super League – 2020-21. FCG holds the sixth position within the league standings, with 8 points in their account. So far, they played total of 6 matches, during which they need won 2 matches, tied 2 matches and lost 2 matches. the entire goals for the team are 7 and against the team are 6. within the last match, they played against the team ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) on December 16th, during which FCG has been cursed with none, while the opponent teams has managed to attain one goal, which led to a defeat for FCG. Before this failure, they played against the team Odisha FC (OFC) on December 12th, during which FCG has scored one goal, while the opponent team has been cursed with none, which led to a victory for FCG. Their form within the last 5 matches is L W W D L. Unlike the last match, they ought to continue the winning streaks within the upcoming matches, and it’ll help them to maneuver forward within the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether or not they will win this match or not.
FCG vs CFC – Recent Form
FC Goa: L W W D L
Chennaiyin FC: D L L D W
FC Goa Squad
Mohammad Nawaz, Shubham Dhas, Naveen Kumar, Antonio Dylan Ignacio Da Silva, Sanson Pereira, Iván Garrido, Leander D’Cunha, James Donachie, Seriton Fernandes, Saviour Gama, Aibanbha Dohling, Mohamed Ali, Sarineo Fernandes, Noguera, Jorge Ortíz, Brandon Fernandes, Princeton Rebello, Alexander Jesuraj, Phrangki Buam, Igor Angulo, Edu Bedia, Lenny Rodrigues, Ishan Pandita, Nestor Dias, Seminlen Doungel, Makan Chote, Redeem Tlang, Devendra Dhaku Murgaokar, Aaren D’Silva, Flan Ansel Gomes
FC Goa Playing 11 (Expected)
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Iván Garrido
- James Donachie
- Saviour Gama
- Seriton Fernandes
- Edu Bedia
- Lenny Rodrigues
- Igor Angulo
- Seminlen Doungel
- Alexander Jesuraj
FCG vs CFC Dream11: FC Goa Fantasy Picks
- Brandon Fernandes, who is a midfielder. In the last season, he scored 2 goals and 7 assists in 17 matches.
- Lenny Rodrigues, who is often referred to as ‘Mr .Goa’, personifies solidity in central midfield. His passing accuracy rate is 85 percent. It is the best passing accuracy rate among the Indian players in the ISL. He won the Indian Player of the Year award for his performances.
- Igor Angulo, who is a forward player. His record in the Polish league is commendable. Across the world, no one has scored his record, he score upwards of 50 goals in Polish league.
- Mohammad Nawaz, who is a goalkeeper. He made his debut when he was just 18 years of age. He has been a mainstay for FC Goa between the sticks. The previous season also witnessed, he keep 5 cleansheets and make 42 saves in 20 appearances for the club.
- James Donachie, who is a defender player. He will most likely be slotted in central defence alongside Ivan Gonzalez with Alberto Noguera providing the third option in central defence.
Chennaiyin FC Squad
Karanjit Singh, Revanth, Samik Mitra, Vishal Kaith, Reagan Singh, Lalchhuanmawia Fanai, Enes Sipovic, Eli Sabiá, Jerry Lalrinzuala, Deepak Tangri, Aimol Reamsochung, Balaji Ganesan, Aqib Nawab, Edwin Vanspaul, Rafael Crivellaro, Thoi Singh, Anirudh Thapa, Sinivasan Pandaiyan, Dhanapal Ganesh, Fatkhullo Fatkhulloev, Memo, Abhijit Sarkar, Germanpreet Singh, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Jakub Sylvestr, Rahim Ali, Aman Chhetri, Esmaël Gonçalves
Chennaiyin FC Playing 11 (Expected)
- Vishal Kaith
- Eli Sabiá
- Jerry Lalrinzuala
- Reagan Singh
- Edwin Vanspaul
- Deepak Tangri
- Germanpreet Singh
- Jakub Sylvestr
- Lallianzuala Chhangte
- Fatkhullo Fatkhulloev
FCG vs CFC Dream11: Chennaiyin FC Fantasy Picks
- Rafael Crivalloro, who is a midfielder. He was one of the main reasons for CFC’s team run into final last season. He scored 7 goals and 8 assists in his very first season with the club.
- Anirudh Thapa, who is an Indian midfielder. He became the first player to win the AIFF’s emerging player of the year award twice. In his central midfield position, Thapa is excellent at breaking down the lines of defence with his precise passing, and also pops up with a goal from time to time. His curler from outside the box against FC Goa last season is still fresh in the memory of many fans. More of the same is expected from him this season.
- Memo Moura, who is one of the most consistent midfielders of ISL in the last four seasons. He joined the team upon the expiration of his contract at Jamshedpur FC after three years, and the 32-year-old Brazilian will bring steel and resolve in central midfield. He didn’t miss a single game for Jamshedpur FC in the 3 seasons, he spent there, and finished the 2018-19 ISL season.
- Lallianzuala Chhangte, who is a midfielder. He has scored 7 goals in the last season of ISL.
- Enes Sipovic, who is a defender player. Being an experienced player, he has won the Romanian second division with Otelul Galati in the past.
FCG vs CFC Dream11 Football Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://telegram.me/free_fantasy_predictions.