CFC vs OFC Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2020-21 | Dream11 Football Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Hero Indian Super League 2020-21, we have Chennaiyin FC squaring off against Odisha FC at GMC Stadium. This match will be taking place on Sunday, January 10, 2021 05:00 PM.
Hero Indian Super League 2020-21 – Match Details
In Indian Super Group – 2020-21, Chennaiyin FC (CFC) will be gone head to head against the group Odisha FC (OFC) for the 53rd match of the association in Cycle 1. Today coordinate expectation will be for the group Odisha FC (OFC). It will be the 10th counterpart for OFC in ISL – 2020-21. OFC holds the 11th situation in the alliance standings, with 5 focuses in their record. Up until this point, they played complete of 9 matches, in which they have dominated one game, tied 2 matches and lost 6 matches. The complete objectives for the group are 10 and against the group are 16. In the last match, they played against the group Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) on January seventh, in which OFC has scored 4 objectives, while the adversary group has been left with 2 objectives just, which finished in a triumph for OFC. Before this achievement, they played against the group SC East Bengal (SCEB) on January third, in which OFC has scored one objective, while the rival group has figured out how to score 3 objectives, which finished in a thrashing for OFC. Their losing streak is 6 and series of wins is one. Their structure in the last 5 matches is W L D L. OFC, being at the base first situation in ISL 2020-21 focuses table – They should put in more effort to take wins in the forthcoming matches, to push ahead in the group standings of Indian Super Class – 2020-21. How about we see if they will dominate this game.
Then again, today coordinate forecast will be for the group Chennaiyin FC (CFC). It will be the 10th counterpart for CFC in Indian Super Association – 2020-21. CFC holds the eighth situation in the alliance standings, with 10 focuses in their record. Up until this point, they played complete of 9 matches, in which they have won 2 matches, tied 4 matches and lost 3 matches. The absolute objectives for the group are 8 and against the group are 11. In the last match, they played against the group Hyderabad FC (HFC) on January fourth, in which CFC has scored one objective, while the rival group has figured out how to score 4 objectives, which finished in a thrashing for CFC. Prior to this disappointment, they played against the group ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) on December 29th, in which both the groups didn’t score any objectives, which finished in a draw for both the groups. Their structure in the keep going 5 matches is L D W D. In contrast to the last match, they should keep up the series of wins in the impending matches, to push ahead in the association standings of Indian Super Class – 2020-21. How about we see if they will dominate this game.
CFC vs OFC – Recent Form
Chennaiyin FC: L D D W D
Odisha FC: W L D L L
Chennaiyin FC Squad
Karanjit Singh, Revanth, Samik Mitra, Vishal Kaith, Reagan Singh, Lalchhuanmawia Fanai, Enes Sipovic, Eli Sabiá, Jerry Lalrinzuala, Deepak Tangri, Aimol Reamsochung, Balaji Ganesan, Aqib Nawab, Edwin Vanspaul, Rafael Crivellaro, Thoi Singh, Anirudh Thapa, Sinivasan Pandaiyan, Dhanapal Ganesh, Fatkhullo Fatkhulloev, Memo, Abhijit Sarkar, Germanpreet Singh, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Jakub Sylvestr, Rahim Ali, Aman Chhetri, Esmaël Gonçalves
Chennaiyin FC Playing 11 (Expected)
- Vishal Kaith
- Enes Sipovic
- Eli Sabiá
- Jerry Lalrinzuala
- Reagan Singh
- Deepak Tangri
- Anirudh Thapa
- Jakub Sylvestr
- Lallianzuala Chhangte
- Rahim Ali
CFC vs OFC Dream11: Chennaiyin FC Fantasy Picks
- Rafael Crivalloro, who is a midfielder. He was one of the main reasons for CFC’s team run into final last season. He scored 7 goals and 8 assists in his very first season with the club.
- Anirudh Thapa, who is an Indian midfielder. He became the first player to win the AIFF’s emerging player of the year award twice. In his central midfield position, Thapa is excellent at breaking down the lines of defence with his precise passing, and also pops up with a goal from time to time. His curler from outside the box against FC Goa last season is still fresh in the memory of many fans. More of the same is expected from him this season.
- Memo Moura, who is one of the most consistent midfielders of ISL in the last four seasons. He joined the team upon the expiration of his contract at Jamshedpur FC after three years, and the 32-year-old Brazilian will bring steel and resolve in central midfield. He didn’t miss a single game for Jamshedpur FC in the 3 seasons, he spent there, and finished the 2018-19 ISL season.
- Lallianzuala Chhangte, who is a midfielder. He has scored 7 goals in the last season of ISL.
- Enes Sipovic, who is a defender player. Being an experienced player, he has won the Romanian second division with Otelul Galati in the past.
Odisha FC Squad
Arshdeep Singh, Kamaljit Singh, Ravi Kumar, Ankit Bhuyan, Thoiba Singh, Mohammad Sajid Dhot, Hendry Antonay, Jacob Tratt, Kamalpreet Singh, Steven Taylor, George D’Souza, Lalhrezuala Sailung, Cole Alexander, Paul Ramfangzauva, Diego Mauricio, Saurabh Meher, Gaurav Bora, Vinit Rai, Jerry Mawihmingthanga, Isak Vanlalruatfela, Nandhakumar Sekar, Laishram Singh, Baoringdao Bodo, Samuel Lalmuanpuia, Marcelinho, Daniel Lalhlimpuia, Shubham Sarangi, Manuel Omwu
Odisha FC Playing 11 (Expected)
- Arshdeep Singh
- Gaurav Bora
- Steven Taylor
- Hendry Antonay
- Jacob Tratt
- Cole Alexander
- Vinit Rai
- Nandhakumar Sekar
- Jerry Mawihmingthanga
- Diego Mauricio
- Daniel Lalhlimpuia
CFC vs OFC Dream11: Odisha FC Fantasy Picks
- Steven Taylor, who is a former Newcastle United defender. Apart from his solidity in defense, Taylor is also known for his leadership, and has captained several teams across his career. He was instated as the captain of Odisha FC by Coach Stuart Baxter.
- Marcelinho Pereira, who is a forward player and fondly known as ‘Marcelinho’. His name sends shivers down the spines of defenders in ISL. He is the third-highest goal scorer in the ISL with 31 goals.
- Arshdeep Singh, who is a youngest goalkeeper. He is coming through the ranks of Indian Football. The previous season witnessed Odisha FC’s number one goalkeeping slot divided rather equally between Arshdeep and Spaniard Francisco Dorronsoro.
- Cole Alexander has joined Odisha FC on a two-year contract period. A high-energy mid-fielder, he has also represented various other South African clubs such as Vasco Da Gama, Chippa United, Polokwane City and SuperSport United.
- Jacob Tratt is a very talented defender who can play both as a right-back and centre-back. The defender penned down a one-year deal with the Bhubaneswar-club side on Friday.
CFC vs OFC Dream11 Football Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://telegram.me/free_fantasy_predictions.