CFC vs HFC Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2021 | Dream11 Football Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Hero Indian Super League 2021, we have Chennaiyin FC squaring off against Hyderabad at GMC Stadium. This match will be taking place on Monday, January 04, 2021 07:30 PM.
Hero Indian Super League 2021 – Match Details
The present Dream11 Expectation will be for the fantasy groups Northern Knights Locale (NK) and Focal Regions (CS) in Super-Crush T20 – 2020 on January fourth at Seddon Park in Hamilton. The live streaming, live forecast and live score of this match can be seen on ‘Fancode Application’. Among NK and CS, the CS group has higher opportunities to dominate this game.
In Super-Crush T20 – 2020, Northern Knights Areas (NK) will be gone head to head against the group Focal Regions (CS) for the 10th match of the class. Today coordinate expectation will be for the group Focal Locale (CS). CS holds the third situation in the alliance standings, with 8 focuses in their record. It will be the fourth counterpart for CS in Super-Crush T20 – 2020. They played absolute of 3 matches, in which they have won 2 matches and lost one match. In the last match, they played against the group Auckland (AA) on December 31st, in which CS has dominated the game by 70 runs. In the main innings of the match, CS has scored 226 runs out of 20 overs, with 2 wickets left to save. In the second innings of the match, AA has not figured out how to arrive at the objective and has scored 156 runs out of 18.4 overs, without any wickets left to extra and 8 balls left to save. Preceding this achievement, they played against the group Northern Knights Regions (NK) on December 30th, in which CS has dominated the game by 45 runs. In the main innings of the match, CS has scored 223 runs out of 20 overs, with 4 wickets left to save. In the second innings of the match, NK has not figured out how to arrive at the objective and has scored 178 runs out of 20 overs, with one wicket left to save. Their series of wins is 2 and losing streak is one. Their structure in the last 3 matches is W L. Like the last 2 matches, they should keep up the series of wins in the forthcoming matches, to push ahead in the alliance standings of Super-Crush T20 – 2020. How about we see if they will dominate this game.
Then again, today coordinate forecast will be for the group Northern Knights Locale (NK). It will be the fourth counterpart for NK in Super-Crush T20 – 2020. NK holds the fifth situation in the association standings. NK is yet to score focuses for their group. They played all out of 3 matches, in which they have lost all the three matches. In the last match, they played against the group Otago (OTG) on January second, in which OTG has dominated the game by 2 wickets. In the primary innings of the match, NK has scored 153 runs out of 20 overs, with 3 wickets left to save. In the second innings of the match, OTG has figured out how to arrive at the objective and has scored 156 runs out of 19.4 overs, with 2 wickets left to extra and 2 balls left to save. Prior to this disappointment, they played against the group Wellington (WF) on January first, in which WF has dominated the game by 9 wickets. In the principal innings of the match, NK has scored 148 runs out of 20 overs, with 4 wickets left to save. In the second innings of the match, WF has figured out how to arrive at the objective and has scored 152 runs out of 16 overs, with 9 wickets left to extra and 24 balls left to save. Their losing streak is 3. Their structure in the keep going 3 matches is L. NK, being at the base second situation in the class standings of Super Crush 2020-21. In contrast to the last matches, they should invest more energy to take wins in the forthcoming matches, to push ahead in the class standings of Super-Crush T20 – 2020. We should see if they will dominate this game.
CFC vs HFC – Recent Form
Chennaiyin FC: D D W D L
Hyderabad: L L L W D
Chennaiyin FC Squad
Karanjit Singh, Revanth, Samik Mitra, Vishal Kaith, Reagan Singh, Lalchhuanmawia Fanai, Enes Sipovic, Eli Sabiá, Jerry Lalrinzuala, Deepak Tangri, Aimol Reamsochung, Balaji Ganesan, Aqib Nawab, Edwin Vanspaul, Rafael Crivellaro, Thoi Singh, Anirudh Thapa, Sinivasan Pandaiyan, Dhanapal Ganesh, Fatkhullo Fatkhulloev, Memo, Abhijit Sarkar, Germanpreet Singh, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Jakub Sylvestr, Rahim Ali, Aman Chhetri, Esmaël Gonçalves
Chennaiyin FC Playing 11 (Expected)
- Vishal Kaith
- Enes Sipovic
- Eli Sabiá
- Jerry Lalrinzuala
- Reagan Singh
- Anirudh Thapa
- Lallianzuala Chhangte
- Rahim Ali
- Jakub Sylvestr
- Rafael Crivellaro
CFC vs HFC Dream11: Chennaiyin FC Fantasy Picks
- Rafael Crivalloro, who is a midfielder. He was one of the main reasons for CFC’s team run into final last season. He scored 7 goals and 8 assists in his very first season with the club.
- Anirudh Thapa, who is an Indian midfielder. He became the first player to win the AIFF’s emerging player of the year award twice. In his central midfield position, Thapa is excellent at breaking down the lines of defence with his precise passing, and also pops up with a goal from time to time. His curler from outside the box against FC Goa last season is still fresh in the memory of many fans. More of the same is expected from him this season.
- Memo Moura, who is one of the most consistent midfielders of ISL in the last four seasons. He joined the team upon the expiration of his contract at Jamshedpur FC after three years, and the 32-year-old Brazilian will bring steel and resolve in central midfield. He didn’t miss a single game for Jamshedpur FC in the 3 seasons, he spent there, and finished the 2018-19 ISL season.
- Lallianzuala Chhangte, who is a midfielder. He has scored 7 goals in the last season of ISL.
- Enes Sipovic, who is a defender player. Being an experienced player, he has won the Romanian second division with Otelul Galati in the past.
Subrata Pal, Lalbiakhlua Jonate, Laxmikant Kattimani, Manas Dubey, Konsham Singh, Dimple Bhagat, Odei Onaindia, Nikhil Prabhu, Kynsailang Khongsit, Akash Mishra, Ashish Rai, Adil Khan, Lluís Sastre, Joao Victor, Mohammad Yasir, Abhisek Halder, Sahil Tavora, Laldanmawia Ralte, Hitesh Sharma, Souvik Chakraborty, Nikhil Poojary, Mark Zothanpuia, Sahil Panwar, Joel Chianese, Aridane Santana, Liston Colaco, Halicharan Narzary, Lalawmpuia, Francesco Sandaza, Rohit Danu, Sweden Fernandes, Ishan Dey
Hyderabad Playing 11 (Expected)
- Laxmikant Kattimani
- Konsham Singh
- Odei Onaindia
- Akash Mishra
- Ashish Rai
- Hitesh Sharma
- Joao Victor
- Souvik Chakraborty
- Halicharan Narzary
- Joel Chianese
CFC vs HFC Dream11: Hyderabad Fantasy Picks
- Subrata Pal, who is a goalkeeper. He was played in both the I-League and ISL over the years. He is one of the best goalkeepers in the country. He managed to claim the Golden Glove in the 2017-18th season with 6 cleansheets to his name.
- Aridane Santana, who is a forward player. He managed to score 9 goals from just 14 appearances, a phenomenal scoring record.
- Halicharan Nazary, who is a midfielder. He is one of the brightest prospects in the country. In previous season, he put on a few delightful performances for the Kerala Blasters FC team.
- Odei Onaindia, who is a defender player. His pace and strength ensure his efficiency and effectiveness as a center-back. The Spaniard will be expected to partner with the likes of Adil Khan and Sahil Panwar to keep the opposition at bay as Hyderabad FC looks to better their performances from the previous season.
- Joel Chianese, who is a forward player. The 30-year old comes into the club on loan from Australian side Perth Glory. His goal scoring is the main reason for his arrival at the club. He also has a proven track record of providing assists. He recorded 16 assists in the last three seasons with Perth Glory, something he will be hoping to replicate for his new club in the ISL.
CFC vs HFC Dream11 Football Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://telegram.me/free_fantasy_predictions.