In the Super Smash 2019-20, we have Central Districts squaring off against Canterbury at McLean Park, Napier. This match will be taking place on December 23, 2019, at 11:30 AM.
The Central Districts are currently at the top of the points table in the ongoing Super Smash 2019-20 Series. The Central Districts are looking good with 10 points and a Net Run Rate of +3.600. So far they have played three matches and won two of them. In the first match of the 15th season of the Super Smash Series that was held on December 13th, this year, the Central Districts played against the Knights and won by 120 runs. Then the Central Districts marched towards their second victory when they played against Wellington and won the game by 24 runs. However, in their third match, as the Central Districts took on the Knights for the second time in the series, the game ended with no result because of rain.
Canterbury, on the other hand, is at the bottom half of the points table with just 2 points and a Net Run Rate of -0.510. However, so far Canterbury has played only 2 matches. Canterbury’s first match against Wellington at Christchurch, saw Canterbury losing the game as Wellington won by 6 wickets successfully chasing Canterbury’s total of 129 runs. In their second match, Canterbury played against Auckland and that match ended in a no-result outcome. Canterbury will be looking forward to winning Monday’s match against the Central Districts as they are desperate for a win.
Average 1st Innings Score: 191
Average 2nd Innings Score: 154
Highest Total Scored: 241/3 (20 Ov) by ENG vs NZ
Lowest Total Scored: 165/10 (16.5 Ov) by NZ vs ENG
Highest Total Chased: 143/4 (18 Ov) by NZ vs BAN
Lowest Total Defended: 241/3 (20 Ov) by ENG vs NZ
Central Districts: W W NR
Canterbury: L NR
Central Districts Squad
Kieran Noema-Barnett, Seth Rance, George Worker, Ben Wheeler, Dane Cleaver, Tom Bruce, Ajaz Patel, Josh Clarkson, Blair Tickner, Christian Leopard, Willem Ludick, Ryan Watson, Jayden Lennox
CD vs CTB Dream11: Central Districts Fantasy Picks
- Key players for the Central Districts are George Worker, Kieran Noema-Barnett and Dane Cleaver.
- George Worker scored 42 runs in 20 balls against Northern Knights.
- Kieran Noema-Barnett scored a massive 47 runs in just 25 balls against the Northern Knights.
- Dane Cleaver scored 48 runs in 31 balls against Wellington.
Andrew Ellis, Chad Bowes, Sean Davey, Cam Fletcher, Ed Nuttall, Leo Carter, Cole McConchie (c), Stephen Murdoch, Will Williams, Henry Shipley, Jack Boyle, Blake Coburn
CD vs CTB Dream11: Canterbury Fantasy Picks
- Key players for Canterbury are Jack Boyle, Cole McConchie and Cam Fletcher.
- Jack Boyle scored 35 runs against Wellington in 27 balls.
- Cole McConchie single-handedly took three wickets against Wellington in 4 overs giving away just 18 runs. Also, he put on a decent batting performance in the same match as he scored 21 runs in 15 balls.
- Cam Fletcher scored 15 runs in 15 balls against Wellington.
CD vs CTB Dream11 Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://t.me/free_fantasy_predictions.