BFC vs SCEB Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2020-21 | Dream11 Football Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Hero Indian Super League 2020-21, we have Bengaluru FC squaring off against SC East Bengal at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Fatorda. This match will be taking place on Saturday, January 09, 2021 07:30 PM.
Hero Indian Super League 2020-21 – Match Details
In Indian Super Association – 2020-21, Bengaluru FC (BFC) will be gone head to head against the group SC East Bengal (SCEB) for the 52nd match of the alliance in Cycle 1. Today coordinate forecast will be for the group SC East Bengal (SCEB). It will be the 10th counterpart for SCEB in ISL – 2020-21. SCEB holds the ninth situation in the association standings, with 7 focuses in their record. Up until this point, they played absolute of 9 matches, in which they have dominated one game, tied 4 matches and lost 4 matches. The complete objectives for the group are 9 and against the group are 15. In the last match, they played against the group FC Goa (FCG) on January sixth, in which both the groups have figured out how to score one objective in every one of their record, which finished in a draw for both the groups. Before this match, they played against the group Odisha FC (OFC) on January third, in which SCEB has scored 3 objectives, while the rival group has been left with one objective just, which finished in a triumph for SCEB. Their losing streak is 4 and series of wins is one. Their structure in the last 5 matches is D W D L. SCEB, being at the base third situation in ISL 2020-21 focuses table. Like the last matches, they should invest more effort to take more successes in the impending matches, to push ahead in the alliance standings of Indian Super Group – 2020-21. How about we see if they will dominate this game.
Then again, today coordinate expectation will be for the group Bengaluru FC (BFC). It will be the 10th counterpart for BFC in Indian Super Group – 2020-21. BFC holds the fifth situation in the alliance standings, with 12 focuses in their record. Up until this point, they played absolute of 9 matches, in which they have won 3 matches, tied 3 matches and lost 3 matches. The all out objectives for the group are 12 and against the group are 12. In the last match, they played against the group Mumbai City FC (MCFC) on January fifth, in which BFC has scored one objective, while the rival group has figured out how to score 3 objectives, which finished in a destruction for BFC. Prior to this disappointment, they played against the group Jamshedpur FC (JFC) on December 28th, in which BFC has been left with none, while the rival group has figured out how to score one objective, which finished in a destruction for BFC. Their structure in the keep going 5 matches is L W. In contrast to the last matches, they should attempt to play well in the impending matches, and it will assist them with pushing ahead in the association standings of Indian Super Class – 2020-21. We should see if they will dominate this game.
BFC vs SCEB – Recent Form
Bengaluru FC: L L L W W
SC East Bengal: D W D D L
Bengaluru FC Squad
Gurpreet Singh, Ralte Lalthuammawia, Lara Sharma, Sharon, Rahul Bheke, Pratik Chowdhary, Juanan, Muirang Wungyanyg, Ajith Kumar, Joe Zoherliana, Roshan Singh, Biswa Kumar Darjee, Fran González, Erik Paartalu, Harmanjot Khabra, Dimas Delgado, Udanta Singh, Namgyal Bhutia, Suresh Wangjam, Leon Augustine, Emanuel Lalchhanchhuaha, Amay Morajkar, Kristian Opseth, Sunil Chhetri , Ajay Chhetri, Edmund Lalrindika, Semboi Haokip, Ashique Kuruniyan, Cleiton Silva, Deshorn Brown, Parag Srivas, Huidrom Thoi Singh
Bengaluru FC Playing 11 (Expected)
- Gurpreet Singh
- Pratik Chowdhary
- Rahul Bheke
- Harmanjot Khabra
- Cleiton Silva
- Dimas Delgado
- Suresh Wangjam
- Kristian Opseth
- Sunil Chhetri
- Deshorn Brown
BFC vs SCEB Dream11: Bengaluru FC Fantasy Picks
- Gurdeep Singh Sandhu, who is a first goalkeeper to cross 10 clean-sheets in a single season.
- Juanan Gonzalez, who is a defender player. His arrival in 2016. He partnered with John Johnson central defence and has most recently partnered fellow Spaniard Albert Serran as well.
- Sunil Chhetri, who is a forward player and skipper of BFC-team. He is a second-highest goal scorer in the history of ISL with 39 goals in 74 appearances.
- Udanta Singh, who is a forward player and he scored 22 goals in the last season ISL league.
- Erik Paartalu, who is a midfielder. He has a great passing ability and the fact that he is able to dictate matches with his physicality has been key for to the success of the club.
SC East Bengal Squad
Sankar Roy, Rafique Ali Sardar, Debjit Majumder, Mirshad Michu, Gurtej Singh, Daniel Fox, Anil Chawan, Rana Gharami, Narayan Das, Samad Mallick, Lalramchullova, Abhishek Ambekar, Raju Gaikwad, Ankit Mukherjee, Matti Steinmann, Mohammed Rafique, Wahengbam Angousana Luwang, Eugeneson Lyngdoh, Jacques Maghoma, Anthony Pilkington, Bikash Jairu, Sehnaj Singh, Surchandra Singh, C.K. Vineeth, N Rohen Singh, Harmanpreeth Singh, Milan Singh, Haobam Tomba Singh, Bright Enobakhare, Jeje Lalpekhlua, Balwant Singh, Yumnam Gopi Singh, Aaron Amadi-Holloway, Girik Mahesh Khosla, Loken Meitei, Mohammed Irshad
SC East Bengal Playing 11 (Expected)
- Debjit Majumder
- Raju Gaikwad
- Daniel Fox
- Scott Neville
- Matti Steinmann
- Milan Singh
- Narayan Das
- Ankit Mukherjee
- Harmanpreeth Singh
- Bright Enobakhare
- Aaron Amadi-Holloway
BFC vs SCEB Dream11: SC East Bengal Fantasy Picks
- Jeje Lalpheklua, who is a forward player from Indian signings. He is one of the best forwards in the country. He is coming back from an injury and hasn’t played in a competitive game in the ISL since February 28th, 2019. Since then, he has been recuperating and undergoing rehabilitation. Previously, he had spent five years with Chennaiyin FC.
- Eugeneson Lyngdoh, who is a central midfielder. He has signed for the Blues from Royal Wahingdoh in the I-League and also went on to play for the national side. He returned to Bengaluru FC last season but managed just two appearances before making the move to SC East Bengal this season.
- Daniel Fox, who is a central defender player. His leadership skills and experience at the top level of English football will allow East Bengal to maintain composure and balance at the back.
- Scott Neville, who is an Australian centre-back defender player. Fox will be helped out by Scott Neville who has a knack of shifting right and going up the pitch.
- Anthony Pilkington, who is a midfielder. He has scored 2 goals in a 3-1 win over Kerala Blasters in a pre-season 2020-21 friendly match.
BFC vs SCEB Dream11 Football Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://telegram.me/free_fantasy_predictions.