BFC vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2020 | Dream11 Football Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Hero Indian Super League 2020, we have Bengaluru FC squaring off against Mumbai City FC at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Fatorda. This match will be taking place on Tuesday, January 05, 2021 07:30 PM.
Hero Indian Super League 2020 – Match Details
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, Bengaluru FC (BFC) are going to be faced off against the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC) for the 48th match of the league in Round-1. Today match prediction are going to be for the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC). it’ll be the 9th match for MCFC in ISL – 2020-21. MCFC holds the second position within the league standings, with 19 points in their account. So far, they played total of 8 matches, during which they need won 6 matches, tied one match and lost one match. the entire goals for the team are 13 and against the team are 3. within the last match, they played against the team Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) on January 2nd, during which MCFC has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been cursed with none, which led to a victory for MCFC. before this success, they played against the team Hyderabad FC (HFC) on December 20th, during which HFC has been cursed with none, whereas MCFC has managed to attain 2 goals, which led to a victory for MCFC. Their streak is one and streak is 6. Their form within the last 5 matches is W W D W W. just like the last matches, they ought to continue the winning streaks within the upcoming matches, so as to maneuver top position within the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether or not they will win this match or not.
On the opposite hand, today match prediction are going to be for the team Bengaluru FC (BFC). it’ll be the 9th match for BFC in Indian Super League – 2020-21. BFC holds the fifth position within the league standings, with 12 points in their account. So far, they played total of 8 matches, during which they need won 3 matches, tied 3 matches and lost 2 matches. the entire goals for the team are 11 and against the team are 9. within the last match, they played against the team Jamshedpur FC (JFC) on December 28th, during which BFC has been cursed with none, while the opponent team has managed to attain one goal, which led to a defeat for BFC. Before this failure, they played against the team ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) on December 21st, during which BFC has been cursed with none, while the opponent team has managed to attain one goal, which led to a defeat for BFC. Their form within the last 5 matches is L L W W D. Unlike the last matches, they ought to play well within the upcoming matches, and it’ll help them to maneuver forward within the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether or not they will win this match or not.
BFC vs MCFC – Recent Form
Bengaluru FC: L L W W D
Mumbai City FC: W W D W W
Bengaluru FC Squad
Gurpreet Singh, Ralte Lalthuammawia, Lara Sharma, Sharon, Rahul Bheke, Pratik Chowdhary, Juanan, Muirang Wungyanyg, Ajith Kumar, Joe Zoherliana, Roshan Singh, Biswa Kumar Darjee, Fran González, Erik Paartalu, Harmanjot Khabra, Dimas Delgado, Udanta Singh, Namgyal Bhutia, Suresh Wangjam, Leon Augustine, Emanuel Lalchhanchhuaha, Amay Morajkar, Kristian Opseth, Sunil Chhetri , Ajay Chhetri, Edmund Lalrindika, Semboi Haokip, Ashique Kuruniyan, Cleiton Silva, Deshorn Brown, Parag Srivas, Huidrom Thoi Singh
Bengaluru FC Playing 11 (Expected)
- Gurpreet Singh
- Harmanjot Khabra
- Cleiton Silva
- Deshorn Brown
- Erik Paartalu
- Sunil Chhetri
- Ashique Kuruniyan
- Fran González
- Suresh-Singh Wangjam
- Kristian Opseth
BFC vs MCFC Dream11: Bengaluru FC Fantasy Picks
- Gurdeep Singh Sandhu, who is a first goalkeeper to cross 10 clean-sheets in a single season.
- Juanan Gonzalez, who is a defender player. His arrival in 2016. He partnered with John Johnson central defence and has most recently partnered fellow Spaniard Albert Serran as well.
- Sunil Chhetri, who is a forward player and skipper of BFC-team. He is a second-highest goal scorer in the history of ISL with 39 goals in 74 appearances.
- Udanta Singh, who is a forward player and he scored 22 goals in the last season ISL league.
- Erik Paartalu, who is a midfielder. He has a great passing ability and the fact that he is able to dictate matches with his physicality has been key for to the success of the club.
Mumbai City FC Squad
Amrinder Singh, Nishit Shetty, Phurba Lachenpa, Mohammad Rakip, Tondonba Singh, Sarthak Golui, Mourtada Fall, Hmingthan Mawia, Amey Ranawade, Ahmed Jahouh, Hernán, Hugo Boumous, Sourav Das, Raynier Fernandes, Bidyananda Singh, Rowllin Borges, Mehtab Singh, Mandar Desai, Cy Goddard, Vignesh Dakshinamurhty, Bipin Singh, Mohammed Asif Khan, Adam Le Fondre, Bartholomew Ogbeche, Pranjal Bhumij, Vikram Singh, Farukh Choudhary
Mumbai City FC Playing 11 (Expected)
- Amrinder Singh
- Mourtada Fall
- Amey Ranawade
- Hugo Boumous
- Ahmed Jahouh
- Rowllin Borges
- Adam Le Fondre
- Vignesh Dakshinamurhty
- Mandar Rao Dessai
- Hernán Santana
BFC vs MCFC Dream11: Mumbai City FC Fantasy Picks
- Mandar Rao Dessai, who is a defender player and also former FC Goa captain. He is the most capped player in the ISL with 97 appearances. He initially was a left-winger, but has been effectively used at left-back over the years. His attacking approach has seen him score 6 goals and make 11 assists in his ISL career so far.
- Bartholomew Ogbeche, who is a star forward player and arrivals from Kerala Blasters. The ace striker added 15 goals and one assist to his tally with Kerala Blasters FC in Hero ISL 2019-20.
- Hugo Boumous, will play the role of attacking midfielder. In the last season, he studded with 11 goals and 10 assists.
- Arminder Singh, who is a goalkeeper. He has been first choice for MCFC over the years, irrespective of the management changes. The former Bengaluru FC and Pune FC shot-stopper has played 72 games in the ISL for various clubs, kept 19 clean-sheets, and has an impressive record of just 1.38 goals conceded per game. He kept 4 clean sheets and made 42 saves for the MCFC-team in the 2019-20 ISL season.
- Adam Le Fondre, who is a forward player. He has an impressive record as striker. He played in various divisions of English football, including the Premier League, before joining A-League side Sydney FC. He scored 20 goals and made one assist in the 2019-20 A-League-season.
BFC vs MCFC Dream11 Football Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://telegram.me/free_fantasy_predictions.