AUS vs NZ Dream11 Prediction | NZ vs AUS Dream11 Prediction | Australia vs New Zealand Dream11 Prediction | New Zealand vs Australia Dream11 Prediction | New Zealand tour of Australia 2019-20 | 2nd Test | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the New Zealand tour of Australia 2019-20, we have Australia squaring off against New Zealand at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne, This match will be taking place on December 26, 2019, at 5:30 AM IST.
In the New Zealand tour of Australia 2019-2020, Australia and New Zealand will play six matches. Of that, they play three One Day Internationals and three Teat matches. The test matches were scheduled to play in December and the ODIs are scheduled in the month of March. Australia played their first test match against the New Zealand team on Dec 12-16. The match lasted for four days. In that match, Australia has scored 416 runs in the first innings and 217 runs in the second innings with the loss of nine wickets. Then, the New Zealand team played to chase the target. But in the first innings, NZ has struggled and scored only 166 runs. And in the second innings, they scored 171 runs. At the first test match, Australia has won the game by 296 runs. They started the series well.
Though New Zealand did not play well in the first test match, they still have two test matches and three One Day International matches to prove their energy and to win the trophy. Let’s see their performance in the next test match on Thursday. We can expect good energy from the team. Let’s see whether they will win the next match in the series or not.
Average 1st Innings Score: 310
Average 2nd Innings Score: 312
Average 3rd Innings Score: 255
Average 4th Innings Score: 172
Highest Total Scored: 624/8 (142 Ov) by AUS vs PAK
Lowest Total Scored: 36/10 (23.2 Ov) by RSA vs AUS
Highest Total Chased: 332/7 (159.5 Ov) by ENG vs AUS
Lowest Total Defended: 83/10 (48.4 Ov) by AUS vs IND
Tim Paine (c, wk), Pat Cummins, Travis Head (VC), Joe Burns, Josh Hazlewood, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan Lyon, Michael Neser, James Pattinson, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Matthew Wade, David Warner
AUS vs NZ Dream11: Australia Fantasy Picks
- Key players of AUS are Marnus Labuschagne, Steven Smith, Pat Cummins, and Nathan Lyon.
- Marnus Labuschagne is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 984 runs in nine matches he played with a strike rate of 57.40.
- Steven Smith is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 873 runs in seven matches he played with a strike rate of 59.71.
- Pat Cummins is a right-arm fast bowler and he has taken 54 wickets in ten matches he played with an economy of 2.68.
- Nathan Lyon is a right-arm off-break bowler and he has taken 37 wickets in ten matches he played with an economy of 2.82.
New Zealand Squad
Kane Williamson (c), Todd Astle, Tom Blundell, Trent Boult, Colin de Grandhomme, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Tom Latham, Henry Nicholls, Jeet Raval, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Neil Wagner, BJ Watling (wk)
AUS vs NZ Dream11: New Zealand Fantasy Picks
- Key players of NZ are Tom Latham, Kane Williamson, Tim Southee, and Neil Wagner.
- Tom Latham is a left-handed batsman and he has scored 1007 runs in ten matches he played with a strike rate of 52.63.
- Kane Williamson is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 874 runs in nine matches he played with a strike rate of 59.05.
- Tim Southee is a right-arm medium-fast bowler and he has taken 47 wickets in ten matches he played with an economy of 2.83.
- Neil Wagner is a left-arm medium-fast bowler and he has taken 42 wickets in seven matches he played with an economy of 2.97.
Australia vs New Zealand Dream11 Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://t.me/free_fantasy_predictions.