AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Prediction | New Zealand Women tour of Australia 2020 | 2nd ODI | Dream11 Cricket Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the New Zealand Women tour of Australia 2020, we have Australia Women squaring off against New Zealand Women at Allan Border Field,Brisbane. This match will be taking place on Monday, October 05, 2020 05:40 AM.
New Zealand Women tour of Australia 2020 – Match Details
In New Zealand Women tour of Australia 2020, both the groups will play their second ODI match of the tournament. In the main ODI, AUS-W won by 7 wickets. In which, the group NZ-W chose for bat first and scored 180 runs with all out in 49.1 overs. While the group AU-W performed well and wrapped up the objective of 181 runs in 33.4 overs for the fall of 3 wickets. Along these lines, they are in the main by 1-0. They should attempt to keep up the super presentation so as to win the remainder of the matches.
Whereas, the group NZ-W should work hard to take win in this match. Since it is the three match arrangement, it is a significant counterpart for them. On the off chance that they don’t win this match, at that point they won’t have the option to win the ODI title. How about we see whether they concoct the better presentation and renders retribution on the adversary AU-W or not.
Australia Women Squad
Alyssa Healy, Meg Lanning, Beth Mooney, Erin Burns, Ashleigh Gardner, Rachael Haynes, Jess Jonassen, Ellyse Perry, Tahila McGrath, Annabel Sutherland, Molly Strano, Megan Schutt, Delissa Kimmince, Sophie Molineux, Georgia Wareham, Maitlan Brown, Belinda Vakarewa, Nicola Carey
Australia Women Playing 11 (Expected)
- Alyssa Healy (WK)
- Meg Lanning
- Beth Mooney
- Ashleigh Gardner
- Rachael Haynes
- Jess Jonassen
- Ellyse Perry
- Annabel Sutherland
- Megan Schutt
- Delissa Kimmince
- Georgia Wareham
AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11: Australia Women Fantasy Picks
- The ranking players for team AU-W are Rachael Haynes, Alyssa Healy, Jess Jonassen and Georgia Wareham.
- Rachael Haynes has played 10 matches and scored 365 runs with an average of 36.50.
- Alyssa Healy has played 10 matches and scored 599 runs with an average of 66.55.
- Jess Jonassen has played 10 matches and taken out 16 wickets with an economy of 2.82.
- Georgia Wareham has played 10 matches and taken out 13 wickets with an economy of 3.84.
New Zealand Women Squad
Katey Martin, Natalie Dodd, Suzie Bates, Katie Perkins, Amy Satterthwaite, Maddy Green, Lauren Down, Sophie Devine, Amelia Kerr, Hayley Jensen, Jess Watkin, Holly Huddleston, Hannah Rowe, Lea Tahuhu, Jess Kerr, Deanna Doughty, Rosemary Mair
New Zealand Women Playing 11 (Expected)
- Katey Martin (WK)
- Suzie Bates
- Katie Perkins
- Amy Satterthwaite
- Maddy Green
- Sophie Devine
- Amelia Kerr
- Hayley Jensen
- Lea Tahuhu
- Jess Kerr
- Rosemary Mair
AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11: New Zealand Women Fantasy Picks
- The ranking players for team NZ-W are Suzie Bates, Sophie Devine and Amelia Kerr.
- Suzie Bates has played 10 matches and scored 303 runs with an average of 30.30.
- Sophie Devine has played 10 matches and scored 231 runs with an average of 25.66. Additionally, she has taken 7 wickets with an economy of 4.12.
- Amelia Kerr has played 10 matches and taken out 9 wickets with an economy of 4.96.
AU-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Cricket Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://telegram.me/free_fantasy_predictions.