ATKMB vs NEUFC Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2020 | Dream11 Football Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Hero Indian Super League 2020, we have ATK Mohun Bagan squaring off against NorthEast United FC at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Fatorda. This match will be taking place on Sunday, January 03, 2021 07:30 PM.
Hero Indian Super League 2020 – Match Details
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) will be faced off against the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) for the 46th match of the league in Round-1. Today match prediction will be for the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC). It will be the 9th match for NEUFC in ISL – 2020-21. NEUFC holds the sixth position in the league standings, with 11 points in their account. So far, they played total of 8 matches, in which they have won 2 matches, tied 5 matches and lost one match. The total goals for the team are 10 and against the team are 8. In the last match, they played against the team Odisha FC (OFC) on December 22nd, in which both the teams have managed to score 2 goals in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the teams. Prior to this match, they played against the team Jamshedpur FC (JFC) on December 18th, in which NEUFC has been stuck with none, while the opponent team has managed to score one goal, which ended in a defeat for NEUFC. Their winning streak is 2 and losing streak is one. Their path in the last 5 matches is D L D D W. Unlike the last matches, they should play well in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
NEUFC vs ATKMB
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB). It will be the 9th match for ATKMB in Indian Super League – 2020-21. ATKMB holds the first position in the league standings, with 17 points in their account. So far, they played total of 8 matches, in which they have won 5 matches, tied 2 matches and lost one match. The total goals for the team are 8 and against the team are 3. In the last match, they played against the team Chennaiyin FC (CFC) on December 29th, in which both the teams didn’t score any goals, which ended in a draw for both the teams. Prior to this match, they played against the team Bengaluru FC (BFC) on December 21st, in which ATKMB has scored one goal, while the opponent team has been stuck with none, which ended in a victory for ATKMB. Their winning streak is 5 and losing streak is one. Their form in the last 5 matches is D W W D L. Like the last matches, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, and it will help them to stay top position in the entire league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
ATKMB vs NEUFC – Recent Form
ATK Mohun Bagan: D W W D L
NorthEast United FC: D L D D W
ATK Mohun Bagan Squad
Dheeraj Singh, Avilash Paul, Arindam Bhattacharya, Arsh Anwer Shaikh, Aryan Niraj Lamba, Sumit Rathi, Sandesh Jhingan, Carl McHugh, Subashish Bose, Pritam Kotal, Boris Thangjam, Prabir Das, Tiri, Edu García, Bradden Inman, Glan Martins, Pronay Halder, Sheikh Sahil, Javi Hernández, Michael Soosairaj, Micheal Regin, Ningombam Engson Singh, Manvir Singh, David Williams, Jayesh Rane, Roy Krishna, Fardin Ali Molla
ATK Mohun Bagan Playing 11 (Expected)
- Arindam Bhattacharya
- Sandesh Jhingan
- Pritam Kotal
- Subashish Bose
- Carl McHugh
- Roy Krishna
- Edu García
- Francisco Javi-Hernández
- David Williams
- Manvir Singh
ATKMB vs NEUFC Dream11: ATK Mohun Bagan Fantasy Picks
- Sandesh Jhingan, who is a defender player. He is the highest-paid player in the league. In the previous season, due to an unfortunate injury missing his entirety. With his excellent game-reading ability, a knack for making clutch clearances and willingness to play out from the back.
- Tiri, who is a defender player. He and Sandesh Jhingan will play an important role in the defence. In fact, he has been transferred to ATK Mohun Bagan three times in the past and was an integral part of the Jamshedpur FC defence from 2017-2019 where he made over 50 appearances for the club.
- Roy Krishna, who is a forward player. He was the joint golden boot winner last season with 15 goals. Whichever team, he plays for and manages to score an amazing number of goals. His impressive performances along with leadership abilities propelled ATK to their third ISL title last season.
- David Williams, who is a forward player. He is an expert, when it comes to finishing chances. Without doubt Roy Krishna along with David Williams will be the key for the Kolkata side.
- Michael Soosairaj, who is a defensive midfielder. He is Indian football’s rising star and also, he played for Jamshedpur FC and Chennaiyin FC in the ISL leagues. He has scored 3 goals and 20 appearances in the league. He will be joined in midfield by the likes of Pronay Halder and new signing Bradden Inman.
NorthEast United FC Squad
Subhasish Roy, Gurmeet Singh, Nikhil Deka, Sanjiban Ghosh, Wayne Vaz, Provat Lakra, Gurjinder Kumar, Dylan Fox, Nabin Rabha, Nim Dorjee Tamang, Rakesh Pradhan, Pragyan Gogoi, Khassa Camara, Ninthoinganba Meetei, Kwesi Appiah, Federico Gallego, Fanai Lalrempuia, Benjamin Lambot, Imran Khan, Lalengmawia, Britto PM, Rochharzela, Idrissa Sylla, Ashutosh Mehta, Suhair VP, Luís Machado, Lalkhawpuimawia, Mashoor Shereef Thankgalakath
NorthEast United FC Playing 11 (Expected)
- Gurmeet Singh
- Benjamin Lambot
- Dylan Fox
- Khassa Camara
- Federico Gallego
- Kwesi Appiah
- Ashutosh Mehta
- Ninthoinganba Meetei
- Luis Machado
- Idrissa Sylla
ATKMB vs NEUFC Dream11: NorthEast United FC Fantasy Picks
- Subhashish Roy Choudhury, who is a goalkeeper. He was a key player of last season as he made a lot of saves to keep them alive in many games. He was mostly up to the task, barring a few fumbles.
- Luis Machado, who is a forward player. The Highlander faithful had a lot of hopes on the Portuguese winger, will add quality to the attack.
- Kwesi Appiah, who is a forward player. Bullied the Mumbai City defense right from the word go and also scored NorthEast United’s first goal of the season from the penalty spot.
- Idrissa Sylla, who is forward player. He was introduced into the game to kill time but he did show glimpses of his class with some brilliant touches and turns.
- Benjamin Lambot, who is a defender player. He showed his class today with his impeccable timing and interception. He was one of the main reasons why NorthEast United won the previous match of ISL-2020-21.
ATKMB vs NEUFC Dream11 Football Prediction
The team provided on this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://telegram.me/free_fantasy_predictions.