In the English Premier League 2019-20, we have Arsenal squaring off against Chelsea at Emirates Stadium, England. This match will be taking place on December 29, 2019, at 7:30 PM IST.
In English Premier League 2019-2020, the Arsenal team takes the twelfth position in the league points table with twenty-four points in their account. So far they have played nineteen matches in the league. Of that, they won five matches and lost five matches. Nine matches were ended in a draw. Their last match was against the AFC Bournemouth team. In that match, both teams hit one goal each. So the match ended in a draw. Previous to this match, they played against the Everton team. In that match, both teams did not hit any goals. So the match ended in a draw. They are lagging behind in the league. They have to play well in upcoming matches to move forward in the league points table. Let’s see whether they win the next match or not.
In English Premier League 2019-2020, Chelsea takes the fourth position in the points table with thirty-two points in their account. They have played nineteen matches so far in this league. Of that, they won ten matches and lost seven matches. Two matches were ended in a draw. Their last match was against the Southampton team. In that match, CHE did not hit even one goal. But the Southampton team played well and hit two goals and won the match with 2-0. Previous to this match, they played against the Tottenham Hotspur team. In that match, CHE played well and won the match with 2-0. They played well in all the matches but they are in a bit lag. To move forward in the points table, they have to play well in the upcoming matches.
Bernd Leno, Emiliano Martinez, Matt Macey, Héctor Bellerín, Kieran Tierney, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Rob Holding, Shkodran Mustafi, David Luiz, Konstantinos Mavropanos, Sead Kolasinac, Tolaji Bola, Zech Medley, Bukayo Saka, Dani Ceballos, Mesut Özil, Lucas Torreira, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Calum Chambers, Joseph Willock, Matteo Guendouzi, Emile Smith-Rowe, Granit Xhaka, Gabriel Martinelli, Robbie Burton, James Olayinka, Alexandre Lacazette, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Nicolas Pépé, Reiss Nelson, Folarin Balogun, Tyreece John-Jules
ARS vs CHE Dream11: Arsenal Fantasy Picks
- Key players of ARS are Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Alexandre Lacazette, and Nicolas Pepe.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is a forward player and he has scored twelve goals in nineteen matches he played in this league.
- Alexandre Lacazette, who is a forward player and he has scored five goals in twelve matches he played so far in this league.
- Nicolas Pepe is a forward player and he has scored two goals in sixteen matches he played in this league.
Kepa Arrizabalaga, Wilfredo Caballero, Jamie Cumming, Antonio Rüdiger, Marcos Alonso, Andreas Christensen, Kurt Zouma, Reece James, César Azpilicueta, Fikayo Tomori, Emerson Palmieri, Marc Guehi, Tariq Lamptey, Ian Maatsen, Jorginho, N’Golo Kanté, Ross Barkley, Willian, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Mateo Kovacic, Mason Mount, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Christian Pulisic, Billy Gilmour, Faustino Anjorin, Tammy Abraham, Pedro, Olivier Giroud, Michy Batshuayi
ARS vs CHE Dream11: Chelsea Fantasy Picks
- Key players of CHE are Tammy Abraham, Christian Pulisic and Mason Mount.
- Tammy Abraham is a forward player and he has scored eleven goals in eighteen matches he played in the league.
- Christian Pulisic, who is a midfielder and he has scored five goals in fifteen matches he played so far in the league.
- Mason Mount is a midfielder and scored five goals in nineteen matches he played in the league.
ARS vs CHE – Recent Form
Arsenal: D L D W L
Chelsea: W L W L W
Arsenal vs Chelsea Dream11 Prediction
The team provided in this website is to help you get better ranking in the Dream11. You can also use these predictions and form your own team which can help to attain you even better ranking. The final teams after lineup will be updated in our telegram channel at https://t.me/free_fantasy_predictions.